cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I have a 2821 with software 12.4(9)T1 advanced ip services.I tried to configure a dynamic virtual tunnel interface to terminate VPN client ipsec sessions.Reading documentation, it says to configureinterface virtual-template <number> tunnel ...

cineca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If you have traffic from a router which is included in an access list which is applied to a crypto map, does that traffic get put into the ipsec tunnel - or, do does the traffic which gets put into an ipsec tunnel have to be sourced from another r...

lgontarsk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to configure ,site 2 siteVPN configuration between to pix 515Eat CLI Mode.........Due to unknown Problem I can Open my Pixthrew ASDM , its show " java authentication thread error" but I do not know what its mean "can anyone help to confi...

Hi All,We've setup a VPN tunnel with a partner through Internet (@Different Country with different Time Zone) using the following guidlines:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800b12b5.shtmlWe are pha...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup VPN using the wizard and I can connect but I can't get to internal resources. I'm not sure if I need to add a route somewhere but I'm sure this is an easy one but I don't usually focus on Security.

i have a PIX 505 series, and i want to upgrade to ASA 5510 series. the IOS on the PIX is 7.2 version. do i copy and paste the CONFIG of the PIX into the ASA or i have to modify some rules in the CONFIG of the PIX ?thanks

We have setup a site to connect to the ASA with ezvpn and nem, which works fine, but we also want internet based traffic to be in the tunnel then go out through the asa. This means that it arrives encrypted on the same interface as we want to send it...

VPN 4.x Client (IPSEC/UDP) can connect to an IOS router 12.4 and authenticate successfully but can't ping and telnet to devices. This configuration was fully tested in a simulated environment and worked using actual ip addresses and devices to be de...

Hi All,Thanks to everyone that helped me with getting my SOHO 91 VPN IPSEC endpoint working with NAT. I had read probably 100 documents from people with similar problems with IPSEC and NAT with most of those threads ending with no solutions... I ac...

we are using windows L2PTOverIPSec client to setup remote access VPN to ASA5520, once the connection been built up,we did a continous ping to 1 server in our LAN, after around 30 minutes, the connection dropped automatically and we have to connect ag...

We use a cisco vpn concentrator here to allow our staff to work from home over a vpn connection.The situation has come up where one employee needs to work at home for an extended time and I would like to set her up with an VOIP phone. We currently on...

bgardner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a tunnel between an ASA 5505 and an ASA 5540. One of the requirements is that the clients on the ASA 5505 (remote) side connect, they are 802.1x authenticated by an authentication server on the ASA 5540 (local) side.Can the ASA 5505 ...