cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i try to connect to my router Cisco1811 whit Cisco VPN Client 4.8 whit rsa-sig(certificate). On Cisco VPN Client i resive request for username i pass. When i insert them on the 1811 i resive this mesage on console%CRYPTO-6-VPN_TUNNEL_STATUS: Group: ...

vaba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a Pix firewall here which has VPN configured (PPP)Once connected to the VPN, I can access network resources w/o any issues. The only problem is that I can't get to the outside and access internet websites.Is this normal? Or is there so...

danny9797 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetProTrying to setup a Site to Site VPN to allow remote site access to the DMZ, checked cisco.com Site could not find any Sample configuration using the "command line" any pointer on the Site or Sample configs will be appreciated.RegardsHash

hashng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I?ve got an issue trying to get IPSec over TCP working on an ASA5510 with a remote VPN client. The ASA is running 7.2(2) and the Cisco client is 4.8.01.300. The initial TCP connection works (I can see the 3-way handshake complete), but then the cl...

I am trying to set up a Site-to-Site VPN network. Right now I am trying to make this work in the lab. I have the Internet port on the Linksys connected directly to port 0 on the cisco which was set up as the internet port.My setup is as follows:Remot...

HiI have ASA5540 configured as an IPSec termination point for VPN clients with addresses being allocated by an external DHCP server.The Clients pick up IP address but are not recieving other attributes such as WINS, DNS and a domain. I know the DCHP ...

HiI've just changed a PIX506E by an ASA5505. After that I've got some troubles with remote IP Communicator clients connecting by VPN. They can connect on the VPN and register their IP Communicator, but they're not able to make calls. When the New Cal...

I'm looking to upgrade 2 3020 concentrators to the newest/stable software revision. I'm seeing 4.1.x and 4.7.x versions available, with both being updated at approx the same time. ( ) One of my concentrators has 4.1.x code and the other has 4.7. ...

I am having a bear of a time here. I have a new ASA running 7.2, with a CSC-10. I addressed the CSC with 10.128.28.3.23, the inside interface is 10.128.28.1, which I setup as the gateway for the CSC. I cannot ping it, nor access it with ASDM, in fact...

Last week I had an issue with connectivity to adjacent networks that was resolved, or so I thought.http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Virtual%20Private%20Networks&topic=Security&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26loca...

Is there a way to compress LAN-to-LAN tunnels? I can't seem to find an option for that in the LAN-to-LAN connection page (or anywhere else that could be related).

hws_admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: