cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a Firewall VPN problem.I have a ASA5500 firewall using PAT. I setup another firewall at a remote location. I configured the remote location for remote vpn. I can VPN into the remote location from anywhere but I have problems when accessin...

I have a 3845 Router that my company just purchased. Once I log in, it says the SDM is installed on it, but I cant enable SSH on it. (2), When I configured it via the console, it did prompt for enable password, but since i took it to a region, it doe...

sly007 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If it is possible to do, I need help identifying a way to configure an AUX in R1 to connect to the console of R2.I have remote console access to R1 and I will like to be able to have access to the console of R2 over AUX of R1. Is this possible?

I'm trying to set up a branch office VPN. I'm using a PIX-506e, my peer is a PIX-515. I've attached my (sanitized) configuration, and there's an equivalent one in the 515.Network setup:BO1 Inside: 192.168.0.0BO2 Inside: 130.45.14.0We cannot establi...

ddidpm506 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to allow remote site to connect to me using IPsec.I don't know the peers IP address in advance, is it possible to use rsa-encrytion keys without having the IP address?

Hello,I've a couple of questions relating to the functionality of VPN's configured on a PIX.I've a PIX 515E, configured with multiple remote VPN's. All are working fine.My questions relate to the following.Can I or should I be able to route between t...

tkaye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two sites using ASA 5505 Easy VPN. VPN connection works for some time but after some time it drops and i am unable to start the session. i have tried restarting both the firewalls but no use. remote site is using dynamic IP and local site is u...

jhapu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Actually ,i have 2 PIXs 515 and 535.PIX 515 is configured for VPN tunnels and many encrypted passwords are configured on it. All the tunnels were up.After trying to copy the config. from 515 device to 535 , i observed that all tunnels are still up...

Well, the cisco vpn client is connected, i can ping my far end and can download/upload file less than 6MB. Whenever I try to download files larger than 6MB, download start but it ends up with the error network path no longer, while the vpn connection...

jahilnt10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My lab VPN 3005 does not power up any more. When opened and saw on board, the R1 R2 R3 and Reset lights were blinking out of which R1(12V) was green, R2 ( 5V ) was red and other two were orange. Was wondering whether anything could be done or not ?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using two VPN 3000 concentrators. I have followed this document very closely:http://www.vpnc.org/InteropProfiles/cisco-3000.pdfThe LAN-to-LAN session doesn't even start. I enabled AUTH*, IKE* and IPSEC* events, levels 1 through 13, and nothing of...

hws_admin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2811 router with 1 ISDN BRII've tried to set it up to accept incoming modem dial in but only to receive this message.BR0/0/0 **ERROR**: accept_incoming_csm_call: modem problem Bearer capabil...

fahmyaziz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the following ACL on the router side of a PIX to 2651XM VPN, no connectivity is established until the Access-Group is dropped from the FastEthernet0/1 interface - then it comes up and works fine. .We need to harden this FE interface as it...