cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I got a Problem connecting to Cisco VPN with my Windows XPSP2 with Cisco VPN-Client 5.0.00.When I try to connect the VPN it works up to the point where I enter my XAuth Credentials which seem to be accepted.Then the Status bar hangs at "negotia...

Hi all,we try to establish a site-to-site vpn with VPN3015 and Netscreen Firewall withRSA Certificates.The tunnel comes up, if it is initiated by the side of Netscreen,but it fails when the VPN3K tries to open it.Here is what we see in the Netscreenl...

vgrote by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Allone of our users has the problem that the VPN Client on his installation (fresh installation, Windows XP) is always disconnecting after a few minutes.The VPN Client logfile shows:Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.00.0340Copyright (C) 1998-20...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best method of creating a site to site VPN between an ASA 5510 and an 871 router where the 5510 has a static IP and the 871 has a dynamic IP?My ASA is currently running ASA software version 7.0(5) and I cannot find how to create a tunnel ...

I'm in the middle of a Windows domain migration and I've setup the two way trust for the domains.Cisco VPN clients authenticate against the old domain. A user with an account in the new domain and whos laptop is joined to the new domain (also has a u...

Hello all I have googled several items regarding this problem and have tried about all of them to no avail.Setup- 1 cable modem (lynksys wcg200)No DHCP1 cisco router 45001 linux boxI have the linux box connected to the cable modem with static IP all ...

Does anyone know how to get the VPN 3000 autoupdate to do a silent install of the MSI client? I have everything working properly with the autoupdate, except that when the MSI installer runs, it does a standard interactive install. I'd like to get t...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gents,I have RA VPN configured. When mobile users are trying to access with Cisco VPN Client from different offices, they loose their lan access. How can i keep the remote access users connected both on the VPN and LAN connections?thanksLeo

Hi everyone,I'm currently looking for a solution that will allow us to monitor the health of our VPN. I've looked into screen scraping the VPN status page but this appears to only show active sessions if any are connected. I thought about automatin...

wazr-8098 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a asa5520 with version 7.2(2)18 I am trying to set up a VPN connection with a DMZ interface on the asa , but i get the messages %PIX-7-710005.When i configure the asa to use the "outside" interface as the tunnel termination interface then i...

Hi there,had a very strange problem somedays back, and i'm wondering if anyone can help. Went to a client's site to replace a PIX 501 with and existing PIX 501, but for some reason, i was unable to estable reachability via ping on the internet. I reg...

achalante by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to configure on our PIX 525(PIX OS 7.x)failover. Throught serial cable and dedicated interface.My question is:We have IP addresses on inside, outside and DMZs. I assign on primary PIX other IP addresses (for secondary PIX).What happens ...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an end customer who prepare some Preconfiguration CISCO VPN client for end user in version 5.0.00.0340.He used the MSI to creat the install files to send it to the user.Whith the old version of the CISCO VPN client, the parameter are all...

rherve by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: