cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I tried to install version 4.8.01.0300 with the MSI installer on Windows XP laptop. It got to a point where it was installing the deterministic network enhancer which failed with a message that the computer had to be restarted before the install. So ...

I was wondering if someone had any ideas to a problem that I am having.I previously had configured an IOS Router that had a dynamic IP address from the ISP vpn back to a headquarters PIX. I had the PIX configured for a wildcard isakmp/crypto peer ad...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a situation where I have to install an externally signed SSL certificate on a box with different IP addresses then the box from which the enrollement request (CSR file) was generated for this certificate.I will be very grateful if any...

Hello all,we have pluged console port of a brand new C1841 to a modem. When we dial from our side modem they connect (we can see message : connect 28800/protocol: lapm/compression: none in our Hyper Terminal) but nothing more appears. pressing Return...

Has anyone seen this issue before, I have several DMVPN sites all running fine. I need to setup one site behind a firewall(ASA) and segmented out on a seperate vlan(3750) The Firewall has a routed vlan and is directly connected to the switch (vlan ...

I need to configure point to point vpn between a PIX 515 E running 6.3(4)code and an ASA 5505 running 7.2. Has anyone seen any documentaion on this?

gminnis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i need help configuring 5510 ASA to authenticate against AD. Is there any article that i can be referred to, or is there anyone who can help me with a sample config? I'd be very much obliged. Thanks in advance.

achalante by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone let me know about this errorI have ASA 5520 - 7.2 with asdm 5.2 and vpn accelator card.The error is 4|Apr 20 2007|11:02:18|402123|||CRYPTO: The ASA hardware accelerator encountered an error (Invalid IP Version, code= 0x17) while execut...

raj_bjs77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys and Gals, Help Please !! This is driving me slightly crazy. I have a client with a 2Mbps PSTN ADSL line which keeps having intermittent problems. The physical line stays up but the Virtual-Interface 2 drops and the only way to cure the problem i...

Hi Guys..I have a Cisco 2821 with a DSL WIC and normal fast ethernet connection.. im trying to backup the main interface by using dialer-watch on the ethernet.. backup interface isn't good enough cause I can't rely on line protocol..If I configure di...

Hi,I have a problem with dialer profiles and the "dialer caller" command. My configuration contains several profiles with "dialer caller" commmands and a "last resort" profile with "dialer caller xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". But even though the calling part...

Dirk1Hein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to create an IPSec VPN between a central site with a PIX 501 and two remote sites also with PIX 501s. The Central location currently has 1 public IP with a router performing NAT. The PIX sits directly behind this router. The situa...

gsalisbu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am very new in Cisco and hope you could give some advice. Our office uses Cisco 877W via ADSL2+ connection. Wireless, DHCP, firewall are working ok. We have a Windows 2003 Server as a file server. The boss wants to VPN from home to access th...

trietgiang by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TWO 2801 router have connected isp through ADSL.So Could they connect with site to site vpn? how to handle the dynamic ip in two side?thanks a millon!

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to use an "isakmp profile" with a DMVPN configuration so that we can get RADIUS accounting records (which I believe has to be done with an isakmp profile). I can get it to work using preshared keys, but I can not get it to work using...