cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VPN Tunnel Lan-to-Lan Problems

I have configured a lan-to-lan tunnel between a Cisco VPN3020 and a Check Point firewall. It worked correctly until today. The tunnel seem to be OK but the connection through it works just sometimes. I obtain this log in the VPN:Dec 4 16:24:03 [172....

srivero by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX and Access Between DMZ and Inside

Hi Everyone,A quick question in relation to allowing two DMZ servers communicate with an Inside server.I understand that to enable the DMZ servers to initiate comms with the Inside server I need to put in the following commands:NAT(INSIDE) 1 10.0.0.5...

VPN Client Requires Smart Card When Using Aladdin eToken

Hi!So far we have been using Cisco VPN client version 4.6 doing authentication with certificate on Aladdin eToken. It was ok to remove the smart card after connection established. With the newer version 4.8 it is the opposite - when I remove Aladdin ...

jlacis by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn route 1841 QM_IDLE remains ACTIVE

Hi everybody:I have a vpn (ipsec) from a 1841 router to a VPNc 3000. When the link in the router goes down for link problems (cellular network) the QM_IDLE remains ACTIVE and the tunnel can?t be established again.Of course, the tunel is down but the ...

Vpn site to site

hi i have a vpn between a cisco 827 and a cisco 877. i have the tunnel up but its very slow ... that's the configuration of the cisco 877 where ippublic6 is the public ip of the cisco 877 and ippublicacentral is the ip of the cisco 827 (central) what...

Resolved! remote vpn doesn't work on Cisco 7206

Hi there,I am doing a test to configure remote VPN access to Cisco 7206 (simulated by dynamips). The relevant configuration is as follows:hostname Concentratoraaa new-modelaaa authentication login xauth localusername ciscouser password 0 cisco1234ip ...

wjemail by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISR 3845 configuration help needed

Hi all,i got a server which is connected via his COM interfaces to a HWIC asynchronous interface (HWIC-8A/S-232) to the ISR. Inside the ISR there is a PVDM2-24DM module as modem pool. Further i got access to the PSTN via a PRI interface (NM-1CE1T1-PR...

gerbers by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco VPN Problems after Installing 506e

Apologies if this makes no sense as this is my 1st install of a PIX.I remote support external sites and had a Cisco VPN 4.6.00.49 connection going through our company Linksys Router to gain Access which worked a treat. A request was made to have VPN ...

827 configuration

Hello!I want to ask you about VPDN. I feel confused when I see this term in 827 configuration guide.In my experience, VPDN was implemented in RAS and Home gateway for the users who wanted to access to their home network through IP network after diali...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: