cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi EveryoneIs it possible to configure the ASA 5540, using LAN based Failover, to load-balance IPSEC LAN to LAN VPN's ?I have the feeling that this cannot work, because i believe the active Firewall always will overwrite the Secondary Firewall "load-...

TWO 2801 router have connected isp through ADSL.So Could they connect with site to site vpn? how to handle the dynamic ip in two side?

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are starting the Cisco VPN client from running the ipsecdialer.exe command. If the user types an incorrect password we would like the username/password popup box to appear. This works well in our old version (4.0.2.B). However with the new clie...

net-harry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My vpn client could not login to the ASA. I found the log in the ASA. Please see the attachment.Thank you for your help.Regards,Steven Hoo

wanhwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 1721 with two BRI WIC's, and I use it to connect some remote routers, and among them some are one-BRI, and some are two-BRI ports.With these last ones, I'd like to use no more than one BRI, so I can connect to two places at the same...

amennini by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tring to configure a site to site vpn between my Checkpoint NGX r60 and a 837 adsl router. I am a vpn virgin using a cisco router. Can anyone tell me where I can get configuration examples from?

platypus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured WebVPN client using Cisco SSL VPN client on VPN Concentrator 3030. But every time the user logs in, the Client software get installed. Is there anyway to avoid this and configure in such a way that after the user gets authenticat...

fahimkm81 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have one central router and 52 client routers and i want those clients to connect to the central router with VPN. Any hints or how to's on configuring the clients and the server? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi All,Can somebody give me advice how to configure simple l2tp tunnel even w/o IPsec encryption.I know what config should looks like something like that:vpdn-group 1 request-dialin protocol l2tp initiate-to ip 11.11.11.11interface Dialer0 ip addres...

My question is: Are there limitations/nuances for configuring IPSec tunnels on Catalyst 6500s in software (without the VPN module).I recently took over a management of a Catalyst 6500 and have run into a roadblock while trying to configure an IPSec t...

pdesch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Like the other person said "I am pulling my hair out!"Wanting to go live with the VPN, but during testing the Cisco VPN client is coming back with an error:"Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.8.01.0300Copyright (C) 1998-2005 Cisco Systems, Inc. All R...