cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I tried to reset my password via Administration\Access Rights\Administrators via HTTPS, I get"You do not have sufficient authorization to access the specified page."I got this account from the last admin, not sure how I can reset the password. C...

I'm using IDS 4235 running IPS 5.1(5).in inline (connected directly with outside router) mode with 4 FE card.i noticed that it slowed down my network very much (my internet connection is 2M SHDSL) even when no configurations but the default one is ap...

falcon123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a PIX525 and we just purchased a ASA 5510 to do VPN. What I want to do is leave the PIX in place as firewall and use the ASA device strictly for VPN. Current traffic flows like:Internet router - 146.145.xxx.xxxPIX Outside - 146.145.x...

mikef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently converted our WAN over to VPN using a 2811 at the head end and 2801s at the remote sites. Everything works fine until we have a failure of the Internet at one of the remote sites. After the Internet connection comes back up, it tak...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote Access VPN setup with 5.x clients connecting to IOS. Everything is great, but I would like to be able to connect to one of the clients from the LAN. Simply, from the router or LAN, I cannot ping a client connecting via that VPN.Anyw...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a router and had an outer security access-list put on an interface which denied certain criteria. This was put on after everything was checked during an on-site installation. Nearly 24 hrs later this error message came up as the monitori...

I am using PIX 501 version 6.3. Currently I am facing a problem regarding the VPN Client. When VPN Client A and B connected to the VPN, they will be given an IP address from the range of 192.168.2.100-192.168.2.200. But VPN Client A cannot ping B or ...

I have an ASA 5510 that has a static IP with a site-to-site IPSEC tunnel to an ASA 5505 with a static IP and that works great.However, I know need to create another tunnel from the ASA 5510 to a different ASA 5505, but this 5505 has a dynamic IP.I ne...

devans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes