cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I am unable to find any documentation on this.I have a ISA 2006 VPN server behind a Cisco 1700 series router connected to the internet via a T1 (S0). I have a static route to the ISA box located on the interna...

Hi,Please bear with me as I am quite new to VPN's. I have an 837 ADSL router and would like to create two VPN tunnels back to different Juniper routers at the head office, with either vpn taking over if the other one fails. My questions,1. Is this po...

I want to know what is the difference in the above two cards. Is there any hardware changed? I understand DFC card still works in XM chassis but do not know how to distinguish one to other. Any comparable chart or spreadsheet in features and performa...

bfarouk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, i am trying to configure my internet connectivity my designe is : ISA is connected to core switch (4003) having 1 interface. ip address is for the nic card is vlan ip address. pix inside interfacce is in same vlan that is ISA port, so i...

HiI have a 877 router and a VPN 3000, with a site-to-site tunnel. Is there a possibility to use QoS on VPN 3000 and 877 router for IP-phone traffic over the tunnel.

We have an AS/5300, running IOS version 12.2(2)XB12. By applying the command "clock summer-time PDT recurring 2 Sun Mar 2:00 1 Sun Nov 2:00", will it fix the Daylight Saving Time problem or do we need to apply the patch? Thanks.

Has anybody tried an inbound NAT at the concentrator side ? It is documented and also described in TAC Case K31070531 but I have no success in implementing this.RegardsChristoph

c.ohliger by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any way in which I can group multiple devices using NDG, and only selected users have any kind of access to it. Where as no other user should even be able to view that Group and any device of that group.Gaurang.

I have a few questions about VPN and maybe someone can help me understand a little better: ISAKMP is phase 1 which builds the tunnel,matching endpoints correct? IPSEC is phase 2 which encrypts the traffic after the tunnel has been built and is active...

Hi everybody. I have install and configured site to site vpn between to cisco routers.The problem is that only ping file share protocol is worked. I try to connect pc in branch office to HQ domain and cannot do it and connect from HQ to Branch office...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario with a IPsec tunnel between two 851 routers. The first router have a public IP address and is connected to a cable modem. The second router have a private IP address, and is connected to a GPRS modem with a dynamic private IP addres...

Hello. My name is rashid and i just want to know, What is VPNWhy VPN connectivity when there are already options of email,fax and telephone to communication and get the informationThank you

I have a PIX515 at the main office and 2 remote locations that have static IP address connected via DSL each using a linksys RVO82 to connect to the PIX515. Now I have an another site with dynamic IP. Do I use the same crypto and isakmp commands us...

servnj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to terminate two dls connections to the same provider in a single router. I have two HWIC interfaces in the Router. The router is a Cisco 1841 series.When the dsl line is connected to Slot 0, router is connects without issue. When I co...