cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have to connect with VPN two sites with multiple subnets at one site. NetworkA---direct link---NetworkB---GB1000-----VPN-----ASA---NetworkCCisco ASA 5505 is connected to GB1000 which has multiple subnets.Everything works fine when we access B fr...

Hello,Just set up 2 ASA 5520s in an Active/Passive configuration at our off site hosting facility in order to replace our old Pix firewall.We have an ISA2004 server at our office location which handles our traffic internally.VPN from our office to ou...

chrisbicm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Cisco ASA 5505 comes with 10 VPN licenses in a standard configuration.How those licenses are counted? Will I need a license per one IPSec SA?If I have two site connected with LAN-to-LAN VPN with 10 subnets at one site, how many licenses will be ta...

I have a client ( a Dr. Office) that is connection to their Main Site remotely using the Cisco VPN client on a workstation. The Main office has a PIX 501 that receives the VPN connection successfully when the VPN client is launched from the remote s...

I have got this scenario, Backup Domain Controller resides within my LAN, cisco secure ACS (uses RADUIS protocol) resides within my LAN as well.ACS configuration-----------------As you can see (Top figure) that VPN server-192.168.5.254- (concentrato...

MistersI need to configure Reverse Route Injection , in VPN PIX . I have OSPF like routing Protocol . I need to configure , than when the VPN is up , the route be show by OSPF . I know than I must to use RRI ..The question is : How could to configure...

Running WLAN with PIX 506E, WLC 2006, and five 1242 AP's. Everything is working great except for VPN access. WLC is handing out DHCP, only running web passthrough, and have roughly 200-250 people running through it. I use this setup at different hote...

dmearsiii by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been using the VPN Client 4.0.1 for several years and never had a problem until late last November 2006. Now, when I try to connect, it says: 1) Initializing the IPSec link... 2) Contacting the security gateway <IP>... 3) Authenticating...

Hi,Does anyone know what happens when an attempt is made to exceed the maximum number of simultaneous session on a 3015.Does the 3015 reject the attempt and generate a log message?Does the Cisco VPN Client display an error message?Have looked on the ...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,When moving outbound pptp rules from Pix to 2821 ISR IOS 12.4.Config is as follows:ip inspect myfw pptpint g0/0 ip access-group Acl_Inside in ip inspect Cbac_Dmz out ip nat insideinterface Vlan1 description ** Outside ** ip address x.x.x.x...

falain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does it mean when the debug output shows "retransmitting Config Mode request"??. I am trying to deciper the following message from a client's PIX 501 Firewall. I have been running "debug ipsec sa" and "debug isa sa" on the PIX as I attempt to ...

We are setting up a VPN between a Cisco 1841 and a Linksys BEFVP41 V2. We are getting the VPN to connect, and we can see it up in the Cisco. But sometime later that day, the VPN disconnects and the settings on the Cisco 1841 are all gone. The Cisc...

We try to configure the remote access VPN in 2811 router but we are facing some problem..When we first turn on the router it will get authenticate from Radius sever & let the user to access in the LAN through VPN tunnel. But after disconnect the VPN ...