cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Group,I am currently working on L2TPv3 which provides layer 2 VPN and transparently forwards any layer 2 frames from one site of customer to other site over Service Provider's IP network. I want to know that which protocol provides stronger secu...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a 2800 router configuring Dialin with the NM-8AM Analog Modem Module. Have the remote modem (US Robotics Courier) conencted to the router but don't seem to seeing any PPP packets or LCAP. config below and debug ouput. Why is the modem hanging up...

i am getting the following error , in the cisco 877 ADSL router connecetd to the internet adsl line .Can any one tell me if my configuration is correct ? and why this authentication error occurs ?Thanks in advance..i am also attaching my config !!...

Hello; I have configure the VPN on a router which contains two interface ATM, but the probleme it is that I cannot attenidre the seconde be cause i have configure an IP ROUTE 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer 0 I know not how how to share the load (c-?-d the ha...

imane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we are connecting to PIX from our local provider (all sessions have one nated address) all sessions are connected, but only first is successfully running, other are only connected but e.g. without routing.Thanks for help in advance.J.

novotnyj0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create a site vpn between 2 871's using ctcp. Is this possible and is there a configuration example of how to do this. I can configure ctcp but neither end will initiate the session using ctcp. They use udp instead.

Have a quick question that maybe you have run into before. I am trying to install the cisco vpn client 4.6.00.0049 software on a Win Xp machine, but on reboot after the install his wifi card is un recognizable in Device manager and doesn?t connect. W...

We upgraded our internet connection to a full T1. Prior to this it was 640Kbps up and down. Our remote access client VPN users have noticed a minor increase in speed but not enough to justify the new T1. They were getting 400Kbps down through the VPN...

seth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PLz let me know on which ports VPN works so i can allow those on my PIX firewall all the ports either SSL/VPN Client/Site to site thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: