cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, sorry if this has been covered before. I need to provide vpn client access to a cisco pix 501 (6.3.5). The remote users will be behind a non cisco firewall (not that it should matter I guess). What port should the remote networks sysadmin open on...

Hi,I am using a BRI ISDN to connect to remote site BRI ISDN.When use debug isdn q931, the following display:ISDN BR0 Q931: RX <- ALERTING pd = 8 callref = 0xAC Progress Ind i = 0x8282 - Destination address is non-ISDN Is there any solution f...

Hi, We have TACACS enabled in our routers. I wanted to restrict user access to only particular commands. I am providing those commands below. Router#term len 0 Router#sh clock Router#sh ip int br Router#sh env all Router#sh int s0/0 Router#sh int s0/...

Hi,If I've got a Lan to Lan tunnel to a VPN concentrator and part of the tunnel is the network of the PUBLIC interface of the concentrator - will I be able to access that network from the remote end? Or will it not work since that network is on the ...

melchib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 3000 with vpn client. On the remote computer, I can ping across the tunnel to the company servers and ping the router as well as netgear print server. I am using split tunnel with "allow local LAN access" enabled.I am using IP address a...

scottkh92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just set up 2 ASA 5520s in an Active/Passive configuration at our off site hosting facility in order to replace our old Pix firewall. We have an ISA2004 server at our office location which handles our traffic internally.VPN from our office to o...

chrisbicm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is kind of a general question about how CBAC works. If I have the following inspection on my outside (Internet-facing) interface:ip inspect name ASDF icmp router-trafficip inspect name ASDF tcp router-trafficip inspect name ASDF udp router-traf...

sstone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have 3 locations at, site A, B & C.Site all 3 locations are connected to each other via a VPN tunnel. However the link between site A and C has gone down. I would like to route all traffic from site C to site A via site B, is it just a case of ...

I've got an question about the e-mail proxy in the ASA 5500.Is it only for the webvpn's or can it also be configured for the cisco vpn Client's?Thanks in advance

beumer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Of all the VPN documentation Cisco provides, can anyone point me towards the best to setup Secure VPN clients(4.8) to a Cisco router(1841) for remote connectivity? Our 1841 is also doing site to site VPN, so I cannot disrupt that configuration.

Hello, I´m having two problems with four VPN´s mounted on a PIX 515E connected to the Internet by a direct concection. Other peers are Linksys BEFSX41 with DSL.1) I set up different crypto maps (each one with it´s own isakmp key), associating those k...

gmssac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes