cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I configured this router to use NAT overloaded to get access for any computer on the LAN to Internet. I configured (I thnik) a static routes to get in the LAN WebServer from outside, but there is no effect, I can't reach the server. Could help ...

Hi I am trying to enable the remote desktop through the WebVpn with a vpn concentrator .I want to add to the Local TCP Port tab a range port from 1024 to 65535 . Because the source port of the client is different every time .Does anyone know the form...

pmet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a PIX515E, OS 6.3(4) UR at our central office and have multiple PIX501s in our field offices running 6.3(4). Each remote site has a VPN Tunnel to the central site. The configuration for each remote PIX is the same other than WAN...

Hi,Sorry if my topic is not fitting in this section...but I need some help in finding an equipment.I need to connect to this equipment remotely, via IP, and then from there to connect via serial connection into console port of a cisco router.So, this...

rwawrig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site between my office and a customer using two Pix 515E's. As my office has moved there is a new ip address at my office end. I have been to the clients site and changed the peer address to correspond but it will not connect. When d...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear alli have 5 remote locations. my central router is 2600 with wic-8A/S and my remote offices are 1700 with wic-2A/S.both all the routers are using Secured encryption k9 IOS.rt now the leased line is 128kbps, i'm planning to upgrade this to 512 so...

We would like to configure Ipsec for ATM (Automatic Telling Machine) traffic coming from the source router to the destination router. What's actually requested here is for packets to be encrypted as soon as they leave the source router and remain e...

bipot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the workplace no problems testing/using Cisco VPN Client. When in home office, VPN will not connect. I've worked in house/and with ISP help desks. Are there specific settings that are needed for the Att/SBC ISP? are there specific network sett...

I have a vpn set up for home workers to vpn to the office to connect the IP Communicator to the Call Manager. They are able to have conversations over their IP Communicator with other IP Phones based in the office and external phones, eg. a mobile ph...

raynorris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to Establish a VPN connectivity between 2 sites using PPTP or L2TP with IPSEC with 1841 and 871 as well as want to allow WEB VPN so i can allow remote users from any where to enter in my network on my 1841 router plz suggest any configuration

I am trying to get the Cisco VPN client v 4.8 to connect to an 837. The tunnels come up but I am unable to pass traffic. Attached is a config. Any and all help is appreciated

mlebron by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have some vpn that connects ours hotels with head office where I'm working.This VPNs are deployment with IPSec from ISA Server on my office and some PIX 501 on branch office (hotels).I need to block surfing http from some ip addresses on remote ...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes