cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

For someone who is new (knows next to nothing) what would you sujest they read / do to get up to speed fast. (They could have it in a week as their baby.)

kitastar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive just order 2 Cisco 2509/2511 routers and I need to set it up for remote telnet. I have 20 remote users, which port should I open for remote telnet? Just port 23 or I need to open each port for each device the 2511 connected to?Your urgent reply w...

network27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a 5520asa setup with a 1 active point to point vpn. Can I setup a second Point to point using the same interface on the ASA device without interfering with the first connection? If so, Example? I'm having trouble determining if th...

bkootstra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wonder if this is doable with for example 2 WIC-1ADSL cards on say a 2800 series platform. The application would be simple internet access. If so could someone provide a sample config? Just a note...this application would include two static ip...

Shawn1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the senario...Two ADSL services through two providers ADSL modems in bridge mode to two ethernet interfaces on say a Cisco 2800. How would the config look for this 2800 given 2 static ip services from thwe provider and NAT. This would be fo...

Shawn1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i show run , I can saw that my setting vpn key as clear-text(crypto isakmp key cisco address x.x.x.x)on cisco 2800 serires , I want to know any command can change the key as encrypt?I know PIX firewall can be change the key automatic to encrypt ...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many ipsec vpn connections and site to site can a 2800 router support with just the Adv Security IOS feature set before one has to buy the AIM vpn module card.

dathaide by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two routers - 2811 on bonded ADSL and 1841 on standard ADSL.VPN between the two, works fine except every 1 to 2 weeks, VPN drops with error messages as in attachment. Reboot the 2811 fixes it every time.Any help grateefully received.

Hi,my network is 10.21.21.0/24 and a local pool for VPN Clients 10.21.21.100-200. Crypto map ist set to external If. There's no split tunneling configured for them. How can I NAT those clients for Inet access? With any ACL I create, they got forwarde...

Hi,ASA5520 7.2We have some users complaint that they can login by using VPN Cleint, but they could not access inside network at all.I tested myself to use my home cable modem network, I can log in, but could not access network.However, I use Verizon ...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The event "unknown device event type" occurs when the MARS signature list differes from that of the reporting device. What is the process to update this list on MARS? With routine signature updates for IPS sensors, am I required to wait for an update...

mcartoz33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two HDSL WAN links between two Cisco 1841 routers. The LANs of the remote sites are bridged. Below you find the configurations:Site A:!bridge irb!interface Multilink1 ip address 192.168.4.1 255.255.255.0 ppp multilink ppp multilink group 1 bri...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to establish a backup solution using ISDN for an ISP failure at our remote sites. At our remote sites, we currently have several flavors of Netscreen firewalls. According to Juniper, they support failover on the serial interface using...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes