cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, We have a Firepower firewall with FMC and a Syslog server.We use some IPSec VPNs poitn to point  and we want to enable syslog logs for troubleshooting.I have added in device, Platform Settings, Syslog Settings some Syslog IDs like 713050 o...

javi1988 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are changing authentication methods for Anyconnect users on our ASA.   Previously, we used RSA which had a passcode: But now we're using a different method and I need the prompt to say password instead of passcode. I cannot find where this is chan...

fbean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a big project involving the deployment of hundred of firewall in different locations: HQ and shops. Each shop was connected to the regional HQ via VPN, either EasyVPN or static L2L (the latter case, when the shop has two Internet lines). Curr...

i have FMC and ftd .I  had some experience with setting up ikev1 site to site vpn as i provide the other side with these phase1 and phase 2 info as following:phase1:encryption, hash , DH group , lifetime , authen methodphase 2esp encryption , esp has...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DACLs oh how I love them.We have lots of users requiring specific routes for their projects, and we have set up DACLs based upon the connection profile. It works well, works across multiple VPN endpoints and can be comprehended by my little brain.Wit...

adfrad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Moving from an RSA based certificate which is expiring to an EC based cert on ASA 9.13. Is there a minimum AnyConnect 4.x version required to support this? Also will there be an impact on site to site IPSec vpns?

Tony_S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to get some information regarding this error. I'm a tech at my organization's service desk who runs into this error far to often, and have to run down a whole slew of possible causes because of the vagueness of this error. I believe the v...

FV11422 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I want to change my asa vpn dial-in to anyconnect ikev2. Because I cannot useASDM, I configured all manually. All seems to works fine up to this step: 08.11.202018:39:09 Contacting 172.16.10.1.18:40:32 User credentials entered.18:40:32 Establ...

I have an internet whose speed when tested in speedtest is 217 Mbps but when I connect to a VPN using Cisco AnyConnect the speed goes drastically down; even a basic website with very less media content takes time to load.Can someone please help me wi...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: