cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, ---- 1.I have one Router for Internet 1841. this Router have 2 Interface as following :- 1- the First Interface is connected to MY ISP Router with this IP :- 213.255.237.109 /248. 2- the Second Interface is connected to MY Switch 'UNMANAGED...

mmtantawi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use a Pix 515e for VPN purposes. One remote user that uses AOL 9 is experiencing the following problem according to my boss. - If he logs into AOL first, then VPN, all is well.- If he logs into VPN first, then AOL, the routing table doesn't allow ...

bionicjoe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to make sure that when a user 10.0.0.1 accesses the internet, his IP is recorded as 209.1.1.1Also, I would like if somebody access 209.1.1.1 then it would translate to the internal IP of 10.0.0.1What would the NAT policy look like?

Hi all , can anyone tell me the best way to connect to home via my adsl line and cisco router ? I want to connect to my pc, as I only have 1 address on the interface I would need to use port forwarding, but what if I wanted full blown access to my pc...

Using a Pix 500 series with v 7.1 of the software.Normally clients connect with no problems.I have a few clients that happen to use the same IP network for there local lan, as one of our internal lan's that the VPN allows access to.IE the client (bef...

jaypross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to load balance IPSEC with GRE over multiple T1s. My current solution is to use two routers, one to hold the physical T1s and the other to form a single SA back to the home router. If I use one router, the traffic does not load balance over ...

tkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloI have 2 sites to connect , each site has 2 Internet access, so I have 2 pairs of ASA5510 to create 2 parallel VPN tunnel. I would like to create redundancy between the 2 path (I have a solution to load-balance the trafic from the LAN)but the AS...

yallies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have setup my VPN from PIX to ASA5540 at attached diagram. On remote site I am doing static NAT since 192.168.100.0/24 subnet overlaps with current internal network. When the traffic is triggered, it builds ipsec SA but return packets don't come...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, our customers with remotes site connecting back to their HQ thru MPLS connection as a primary. They have a single PRI which will dial-back to the our MPLS backbone (AS5400 Universal Gateway)...I've a question to clear at this stages.i. Since the ...

Hello, We are trying to configure a site-to-site VPN tunnel between our Cisco 3825 and our customer's Cisco 2621. Per our customer, their router is limited to transform set des/3des and sha/md5. We have configured all possible combinations but are ...

rgrefalda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn client

Can anyone tell me if the Cisco VPN Client works with the PIX 501? I am able to use the client with my PIX 520 right now but i want a cheaper option for a smaller office.

nilbog300 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a remote location and we are connecting through async dialup from central location. Now I want to restrict only central location number should should be accepted at remote location.can anybody help me out??????

gpkrishna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,i have a question about the software for the VPN 3000 .on the cisco side i found last week the new 4.2.7.I from 03-AUG-2006 and now i found a newer one with vpn3000-4.1.7.O-k9.bin from 15-AUG-2006.this is a little bit confusing for me.can a...

ksimsimon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes