cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a situation where I need to setup a VPN L2L tunnel. The peer is using Checkpoint NG and I am using a PIX 515 (Code: 6.2(2))Now my problem is the following:The peer (Checkpoint end) needs us to 'hide'our LAN address (our LAN address is on a 10....

OHITS-OPS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configurated pptp server on Cisco router with following:vpdn enablevpdn-group 1accept-dialinprotocol pptpvirtual-template 1exitip local pool test 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.250interface virtual-template 1encapsulation ppppeer default ip address poo...

Hello there,I've got PIX505E and Cisco 837 to be connected via VPN. The problem is that I need 2 hosts on both ends to communicate to each-other using fake IP addresses, for instance, the host on PIX's end has IP of 10.10.10.10, it should be NATted t...

cjdoidge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have some policy based NAT rules and static rules in place already that are functioning using some of my external IP addresses. Those NAT rules are used on the majority of my VPN tunnels to clients.However, I have a new requirement from a cl...

jmartin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have hub-and-spoke vpn network. The hub is a PIX with crypto map configuration. Now I'm adding new spoke device which is configured with VTI. Debug shows that IPSec cannot be established because of proxy address mismatch. Hub's crypto map acl...

tcherkon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My understanding of VPN 3000 Concentrator is as below:1. VPN3000 will not negotiate IKE proposals if it is the initiator of the tunnel. The remote end has to have the exact IKE parameters. But if VPN3000 is the responder, it will agree to negotiat...

Hello all,We have a VPN 3020 with approx 200 clients connecting with the Cisco VPN client ver 4.8.00.0440.The majority of the time all users can connect fine. However in some locations the vpn client does not prompt for authentication details. The ...

Hello folks,i have searched for a method of how to reset the counters for "sh crypto session detail" and "sh ipsec sa detail". I want to reset the counters of the pakets (recieved, transmitted, dropped etc.) to zero for easier debugging. But i didn't...

chasm_Ger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where I need to setup a VPN L2L tunnel. The peer is using Checkpoint NG and I am using a PIX 515 (Code: 6.2(2))Now my problem is the following:The peer (Checkpoint end) needs us to 'hide' our LAN address (our LAN address is on a 10...

OHITS-OPS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have currently a PIX in our LAN. There is a Site-to site VPN tunnel between this PIX and an other network in a foreign country.We have several networks in our LAN. The tunnel VPN concerns one network : 192.50.175.0 / 24.and the network in t...

huynhkhay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a Cisco 3640 router which is now spare. It has two Ethernet interfaces physically.I would like to find out if we can configure this device for use as a VPN gateway to our network.We have a PIX firewall acting as a gateway for the netwo...

Question concerning the pix appliance and certificate servicesI have just been reading up on how the pix security appliance interacts with certificte services,according to my study guide when using certificte services with ipsec vpn,s the timezone on...