cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Deal all,how do we configure a VNP tunnel that can be shared by many users? How do we make sure that all users use the same tunnel and not each user creates each tunnel to remote peer?could someone help please,many thanks

Hello, I have several Cisco routers and switches in my lab at home, what I want to do is access them from work. Providing (assuming it does) my company allows the requisite connections out - what I need to configure on the connection at home? I have ...

Hi I need some guidence to establish L2TP vpn over internet to my PIX. I follwed this document without any luck http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vpn3k_l2tp.htmlAny one done a like pls, PPTP is working fine.RegardsRanjith

r.perera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a site to site VPN between two identical PIXs. My only worry is with the Nat statements in the example. In the current config all that there is listed for Nat is "nat (inside) 0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0" and there are a few static routes setup...

We have a client who's using Cisco Pix to do site to site VPN with there remote sites. They are trying to connect to a Citrix Server and are having an issue connecting to Citrix. They can access any other server on the Head End site except for the ...

Dear Experts,I would like to use Cisco 2800 Router as terminal server. I use 2T-WIC (Serial) in asynchronous mode, while the remote computer connects to router's port by dial up, using PPP protocol get IP address and access the network. What configur...

I have an ASA5510 configured for SSL VPN. Users can connect to it just fine and do what they need to do to get to hosts over the VPN tunnel. I also have it configured for split tunneling, but the VPN client piece states that split tunneling is disa...

marcs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building a CVS application for CPEs that use client-initiated tunneling feature. IOS version is 12.4(6)T3. The l2tp-class is configured as below:l2tp-class l2tpclass1 password 7 15145D015037812E70The password string changes at a regular interv...

I have a 3725 with a PRI card and MICA modems acting as a sort of access server for regional offices that primarily use dial as a backup interface. I've gotten this working for several regional offices without a major problem, yet one which I tried t...

gkuzmowycz by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to log in to a Cisco 1112 Secure Access Control Server via console so that I can change the IP and GW addresses. The default passwords are not working and I cannot do it from web interface.I want to avoid having to rebuild the entire ser...

Hi,Iam new to Cisco routers and I am trying to configure Cisco 800 series on my home network using DSL link.The prob is,where do I start?I know my way round a bit.Even though I have been given all the details I need from my ISP.Can anybody help pleas...

penbee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have an ASA5510 unit that I'm doing an SSL "thin" client VPN connection to in order to get to the network behind it. I can get connected and pass traffic just fine, however, I cannot get the split-tunneling functionality to work. When t...

marcs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a hub and spoke network with GRE tunnels and EIGRP running to 28 sites from my head end. I have been asked to look into allowing several corporate types to tunnel into our VPN (so they can use Cisco Voice in their home offices). I have succe...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: