cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have users connecting to a 3015 vpn concentrator. They connect, are assigned an ip address via the concentrator, and are able to work. When I ping them, sometimes they respond, other times I get request timed out or high ping times. They are nev...

vanguard1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The network that I have is thishost1---/pix1/---/router/----/pix2/--/host2/I want to create VPN between to PIXes.host2 and all of the PIX2 interfaces have private IPs but for the sake of VPN and mutual communication between host1 and host2 I ne...

zlabovic by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the Client Policy Push (CPP) is available in IOS with 12.4? I found a document that showed configuration for CPP with 12.2T but those commands were not available on the version of IOS that I'm using on my 2811. I am running 12.4...

Hi All, I have a vpn concentrator connecting to a pix over lan-to-lan connection working fine. My problem is when I try to add a new Lan-to-Lan connection for a specific ip address, I get the message A peer cannot have more than one lan-to-lan conne...

Dear Support,Wondering if anyone can help me?I am going to purchase two ASA5520's security plus's, and 2 x 20 security context license to partition 10 departments in our environment. This is to maintain separation between departments and bill for int...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have problem when mulitple clients try and establish a VPN tunnel to our PIX515e from the same location. Only one client can be connected to the PIX at a time. Is there a way that multiple users can be simultaneously connected from the same hotel?

after configuring ipsec site to site vpn between a branch and head office, traffic gets encrypted but windows domains services such as e-mail, intranet and authentication requests stop working. what can be the likely cause of this?

Hi folks,I got a problem,where with voice over vpn. So far my voip calls were running purely on shared IP internet. Today we had tried to make two side a vpn site-to-site tunnel and send traffic thru.vpn is working.The problem We faced is when i dial...

kumarss77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an existing PIX501 being utilized as a NAT BOX and VPN Server. VPN clients would connect to it remotely to access the internal network. I am planning to setup a PIX-to-PIX tunneling between the existing PIX and a new PIX501. The new setu...

travis0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to be able to advertise OSPF information to a remote network over IPSec, i have read the Cisco support VTI (Virtual Tunnel Interface) but my remote device is not a Cisco. The remote device does support RFC3884 (Use of IPsec Transport Mode ...

JonLy6321 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: