cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,We have a firepower 2110 configured in ASA mode with hostscan activated.ASA : 9.13(1)16anyconnect : 4.9.0.4043hostscan : 4.9.03047 All works fine but our problem is more cosmetic : when the first time users connect on asa webpage they fall on Cisc...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently going through STIG checks.How would I go about checking the idle timeouts on my ipsec connections?In CLI I don't see one configured when I use "show run crypto ipsec"Does that mean a Default of 1 hour is in place? Thanks for your time. ...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco experts,  I have been dealing with this for over 2 months at this point, and I cannot find an answer that seems to check out. I am at a loss, support seems a little slow to respond and I really need to resolve this. So I'll start with my config...

Hi, Help me out. Im just scratching my head on this one even though I've been here before.I'm STIG-ing an ASA. Where on ASDM can I configure all ISAKMP policies to use AES for IKE encryption?Or what command can I use to check that my configured set h...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I have the problem that my users need at minimum 2 attempts for a stable VPN connection with any connect.Is there a known issue for this behavior?ASA 5515-version 9.12(4), any connect 4.803052, Thanks + Sorry for my bad English, Greetings, Thom...

Hi Folks, I need to configure a VPN tunnel from my CSR in such a way that I will have to PAT all interesting traffic to the outside interface ip. So lets say my Interesting Traffic ACL is src: my-local-subnet to dest: some-hosts-on-the-cust-side. I w...

There's a crypto map that already existed and I edited one of the entries to change the diffie-hillman group and the lifetime. The SA table doesn't show the change. Do I need to delete that entry in the crypto map and then recreate it? Here's the cry...

Is it possible to integrate Duo into a deployment w/ a working LDAP attribute map configuration.  Currently it's setup w/ the default map providing no access, and members of group 1 or group 2 get different access.  Would like to now add Duo integrat...

On Site A, I have two ISPs, and both of them are unstable, one ISP works sometimes, sometimes the other. 1) How can I create a S2S VPN to Site B using both these IP addresses such that, if one goes down, the others takes over. 2) I want to create Rem...

Brad_Shawh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes