cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear ALLThere is 2 routers, one is connected with internet, and want to use a aux and rollover cable to connect the second router's console, so that can telnet to 1st router and console the 2nd router.but what is the configuration of the 1st router? ...

Hi,I have a network with a 3660 on the perimeter and a PIX520 before my inside network. I want to allow external workers access to our network through VPN. I have read some documents and wanted to know - which is better to use a 3660 router or a PIX ...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Im here because I need help with specific problem related to remote access. :)We have IBM server which we use to connect remote ISDN and dial-up users. All communication and authentication is done on this specific HW. But what we want is to se...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am completely lost on this one.I have two sites that talk to each other over a DES vpn. One site on a MPLS cloud in the UK talking to a site in Luxemburg. The traffic is routed from the MPLS to my PIX on my site then encyrpted to Lux and vice ve...

awantefar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All I am in the process of recovering a lost password from a 506e that was on the shelf. I have seen documentation via the cco site but I don;t have the ip info for the box to be able to determine the interface ip's. How may I perrforma a paasword ...

zapanta.f by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried all read about reason 412 and I can't get VPN client to work. Open all ports found searching internet, disconnect firewall, install a later version, reinstall the program, try different internet connections (dial up and DSL)See log attac...

bjredondo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm looking for the best way to allow an external support company full access to only 2 of the servers on our LAN (i.e. no access to anything other than 2 particular IP addresses). They currently have full access via VPN client thru our Pix 51...

I have router 2801 , with WIC-1AM (analog modem), i connected the telephone line from PSTN to this modem,how to configure my router to use this Modem for backup connection ,the interface is: Async 0/3/0

HiI have HO and 10 branches. I want configure VPN between HO to Branches.for this i create 10 crypto map in HO and i have one ethernet interface in HO . so i want bind it ethernet interface. like under this example. it is right ??. before time i done...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there's a possibility to config. a Cisco 827 router in pptp-to-pppoa relay (similar to Alcatel speedtouch modem) cause I would like to use a linux server that do nat/firewall and initiate the ppp session to my adsl provi...

kicco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pix 506E in Mexico but we do not have a static IP. We just replaced our pix 515 with an ASA 5510. But now when the IP changes in Mexico on our DSL connection we lose our VPN connection. I was told by TAC to match the psk in my default L2...

smckenna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have set up a test network using 2 pix firewalls and running an encrypted tunnel between them what i am trying to acheive is for a dhcp client on the inside interface in a branch office to obtain its ip address ect from a microsoft dhcp server on the...

Hello,I recently installed VPN client on my ISA server. I finished the work needed and then removed the client. Now, no one in the network can download mail via outlook inside the network. Error message: "Some messages couldn't be retrieved from t...