cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone who knows about VPN concentrator answer the following please?From what I see from the Cisco VPN comparison webpage, 3020 supports max of 750 users with 256MB. My enquiries are:(1) Is VPN box memory (256MB for 3020) the main factor for ...

I have a Cisco 3745 running IOS Ver. 12.3(10b) trying to VPN to Checkpoint NG with AI - R54. Here is the message I get when I do debug crypto engine, isakmp, and ipsec.4d14h: IPSEC(key_engine): request timer fired: count = 1, (identity) local= 65.1...

In the case of a LAN to LAN network with overlapping networks, I can do a NAT statement but what to do when the VPN client source network overlaps with the destination network AND you are running split tunnelling ?I am trying to figure out what to do...

pcanters by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site-to-Site VPN

Hi all,I need to set up a site-to-site vpn over the internet with private addresses on both ends and pix 515 7.0. We do not want to use NAT.Phase 1 and 2 completes, using the private addresses at both ends in the crypto maps. According to some docs, ...

jacquesd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 setup with three different VPNs. VPN1 and VPN2 work fine. The third VPN is having some issues. I've included part of my config file. The problem is this. I have the following and it will work until I restart the PIX. Before I reboot ...

phusion2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The PIX now has three VPN's on it. The third (current) VPN doesn't seem to work. I've included the some of the config from the PIX 501 on our end. On the other end of the VPN is a PIX 515. The VPN that doesn't work should allow 192.168.2.0 and 192.16...

phusion2k by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am using pix 7.0 and vpn client 4.8When I connect with the vpn client I can see the subnet behind the pix (10.61.1.0)However there is a router on this subnet that connects to two other sites (10.61.2.0 and 10.72.2.0)I can ping from the pix c...

I have promised to help a guy with a few design issues. First of all his employers are dialling-in to the company when they need a connection from home (they have 2 ISDN modems on the site). Second, they are all using public addresses on the LAN. Thi...

hi when i do show crypto session detail command i get this following massage: Interface: FastEthernet0/1 Session status: UP-ACTIVE Peer: 172.30.102.101/500 fvrf: (none) ivrf: (none) Phase1_id: 172.30.102.101 Desc: (none) IKE SA: local 172.30.102.102/...

HiI have to enble virtual-profile aaa in 7200vxr router but i have only two options:Router(config)#virtual-profile ? if-needed virtual-template I don't understand where is the problew?Any help please

ilirnako1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In addition to below which all adsl CARD cisco support.WIC-1ADSLWIC-1ADSL-DG* = 1-port ADSLoPOTS WAN Interface Card with Dying Gasp (system)WIC-1ADSL-I-DG* = 1-port ADSLoISDN WAN Interface Card (Spare)Thanks/RegardsAtul

atuldalvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if someone can answer my question regarding the following scenario. I am looking at implementing an Active/Standby pair of ASA 5510s that will terminate a site-to-site VPN to a PIX 501. My thought is that if the Active 5510 fai...

dbrisson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: