cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently, we've been experiencing a number of connectivity problems with our ADSL connected remote sites.Our set-up uses a Cisco 837 at the remote site, with an IPSEC tunnel built terminating on our PIX515E at our Head Office.At the remote sites, we ...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a perplexing problem where most remote site PCs are accessing the HQ LAN resources fine using the VPN Client (v4.6) connecting to a Cisco PIX 515E. All PCs are running Windows XP SP2 with the O/S firewall turned off. One site PC however establ...

I've just recently upgraded my 515E with 7.1(2), when I noticed, in the documentation, a new feature called "inspect ipsec-passthru". I've tried many different ways of enabling this feature with no joy.Can anyone assist in helping to get this featur...

Hello all, How can I configure a vpn to a pix 501 to prompt the user for a username and password? I am not using a RADIUS or TACACS+ server to provide AAA. I just simply want to create users on the PIX, set a password on the PIX and then have them en...

Hi,Soho91 on one side, VPN client on the other side.I would like to configure my router to give an IP to the client in the same subnet as the inside router 's interface (doing so, no static route would be necessary on my servers to answer the client)...

Dear All, I have ADSL connection PPPOE but virtual-access2 interface up down. BURGAN-TEC#show interfaces virtual-access 1 Virtual-Access1 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is Virtual Access interface MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100000 usec,...

atuldalvi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two PIX515E running 7.1(2). I'm having a hard time finding details or config examples for VPN failover. Simply put, when the failover happens, I want my remote users and remote site IPSec tunnels to fail with it and have nobody skip a beat.

awebb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have migrated from using a VPN concentrator to an ASA box because the concentrator would not store the 4096 bit key of the root CA. The ASA does not need to have the full chain (trustpoints) so we are successfull using the ASA for remote access VP...

We have a remote site running a 1760 as its edge router. The 1760 also connects the site back to a Concentrator 3000 at our home office using a site-to-site VPN connection. The VPN is only for intranet applications such as file sharing as well as V...