cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears  kindly , we have problem in dmvpn tunnel which not work frequently , it work only after shutdown , no shutdown tunnel below is dmvpn configuration spoke (ISR4321/K9)-----------------------Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.02Cisco IOS Softwa...

saif by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new setup.  Site A: Cisco C891F router uses 192.168.0.0/16Site B: SonicWALL uses 10.10.0.0/16 Both the Cisco router and SonicWALL show VPN tunnel is up. But neither side can ping each others' LAN. SonicWALL packet capture shows packet desti...

Hitchens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone give me some insight on how I can test or check the configuration for this stig check? Thanks in advance for any advise! "Verify the remote access VPN Gateway uses a digital signature generated using FIPS-validated algorithms and an ap...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We enabled Solarwinds NetPath to monitor a 443 service over a site-to-site VPN between our ASA 5516-X and client's Checkpoint 80.30. As soon as we enable the probe we noticed a very strange traffic coming from the far-end and then the tunnel would fl...

asidd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Windows 10 laptops, on the same network, both using Anyconnect 4.4.03034 to connect to VPN to the same remote network. One works fine;  the other will connect and then disconnect within 30 seconds or so, over and over.  So I'm assuming the...

hboswell by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, in my company we have implemented authentication towards azure AD on an asa. From the clinet for Windows, Linux and Mac everything works perfectly but if we try to use the Anyconnect client on iPhone or Android the connection is not term...

c.console by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm going through a stig checklist for my ASA 5585. I don't quite understand this rule title:"The VPN Gateway must map the authenticated identity to the user account for PKI-based authentication" Can anyone please dumb this down for me? Thanks

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when my Mac starts up, AnyConnect starts automatically how to prevent it ? since the Macos BigSur update there is also an error message from AnyConnect at each start

souphi2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

with the attached photo, when we click the button for SBL, this is the popup we get. I tried checking with the network team and they were unsure on how to get the address to populate in this field. I am assuming there is an edit we can make to the .x...

anyconnect.png

We are about to start migrating some Cisco network IOS router point-to-point static VPN links from IKEv1 to IKEv2. We have an established QoS and MTU policy that is hard set to the exact values for remote end client routers. The question is - Can w...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single AnyConnect user who has reported random disconnects so I have gone through all the checks I can make and looking at the logs I see the reason for the disconnect appears to be 'Loss of the network interface used for the VPN connection....

Hi,I have an ASA  8.2 on which I'm using a NAT policy as below: name 10.x.x.x NAT-OVERLOAD!global (outside) 1 NAT-OVERLOAD netmask 255.255.255.x!nat (inside) 1 access-list NAT-ACL!access-list NAT-ACL extended permit tcp NAT-OVERLOAD 255.255.255.x hos...

zizou6500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes