cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have set up a VPN between a local ASA and Azure. The tunnel is established and I can ping in both directions but that's all I can do. No other traffic is getting passed the ASA. I did a packet trace from a local machine to one in Azure on port 139 ...

Were trying to set up Anyconnect ssl VPN to use certificate auth which is working although the user has to choose the certificate during the connection process rather than an automated process. At the moment Anyconnect prompts during the connection p...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some users complaining about connectivity issues to our VPN gateway, which is running on a mix of Cisco ASA and Firepower running ASA image under vpn load-balancing. Basically, they connect and after some time, they get this reconnecting issu...

in asa there is nat exempt check-mark in vpn configuration on asdm but such check-mark doesnt exist on fmc, how do i enable it on fmc? 

baselzind by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have a IPsec IKEv1 VPN setup on the FTD (FMC managed). The internal IPs are to be statically NAT'd to a public IP when going over the VPN but its not working. On Packet tracer it shows it is being NAT'd to the firewall outside interface IP ins...

My organization utilizes Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for remote employees. When I'm  connected to my home network and connect to the VPN; my internet disconnects (I can still access corporate files). If I disconnect from my home network a...

RGreg20 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using AnyConnect. I want to use certificates to authenticate multiple different user types (with Active Directory). I want to import three or four CAs, i.e. OrganisationACA, OrganisationBCA, OrganisationCCA and OrganisationDCA. And then have the ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: