cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,is it possible to choose the different mode cbc <-- > ebc to establish a vpn-connection or how does it works!RegardsHelmut

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded to PIX 7.0. The PIX is the VPN head-end to clients using the Cisco VPN client. Currently the users authenticate against a TACACS box but I have heard that with version 7.0 authentication can be done directly against Microsoft Act...

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a AS5800 with IOS 12.3(16). I have two channelized DS3s coming in for a dialup pool. Every few hours, as little at two, to as much as 48 hours I loose the D channels on the T1s on the channelized trunks. I have done everything I can th...

ian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have set branch offices connected to central office using leased lines and ISDN lines as backup.The dialer interfaces configured in braches to dial to central office are dialing to central office when leased line goes down but not able to ex...

Has anyone had any problems downloading files being served off of a win2k3 (IIS 6.0) web server through an SSL VPN tunnel? I have an asa5520 running 7.1 code. I am able to view https pages but am not able to download files from these pages. The do...

I have setup a cisco 1711 router at my office. I have forwarded 2 ports to a linux box.ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.0.107 143 interface FastEthernet0 143ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.0.62 22 interface FastEthernet0 22Every time I conne...

Version 1.0.0 1,1,0,154 I get "Failed to download files from server. Installation has failed." when the client tries to install from WebVPN.

Hi,I had installed Contivity VPN client to a machine, and when I try to connect it gives me an error " Login failed due to : Remote host not responding."I am not sure what configurations to do, could please anybody advice me on how to configure firew...

Hi. I have a problem with all traffic in the router, included VPN, when add NAT router-map configuration. If I modify the NAT configuration without route-map commands, all traffic work perfectly. I don't understand what happenI don't know if...

orangel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: Setup where in five different spoke locations use Full meshed PIX-PIX IPsec VPNs. Hub location(Mumbai) has a PIX 525 UR with 6.3(4). Spoke locations have PIX-515E/PIX-525 with 6.3(4).Problem Observed : One or two of the IP address subnets g...

pramila_s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes