cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Lately, it seems that I'm getting a specific issue arise when users are trying to connect to our VPN3005. They get fully connected and authenticated, but they are unable to pass any traffic at all. Here is the line from the log when then end the co...

below is the capture of my debug;ISAKMP (0:0): NAT does not match MINE hashhash received: 2b b7 2 b3 5f 56 20 e0 e0 ef 65 e0 73 c 7f 66my nat hash : ce d8 d0 e8 38 5d a9 d9 d8 67 bb ea 57 67 a1 d1ISAKMP (0:0): Detected NAT-D payloadISAKMP (0:0): NAT...

I am attempting to upgrade a PIX IOS remotely over a VPN tunnel.The problem seems to be that the TFTP command attempt to download the file thru the outside interface rather than the tunnel.copy tftp://192.168.72.167/pix635.bin flash:image ...

bdecout by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a router-to-router based VPN using a dynamic crypto map at the headend. This dynamic-map does not specify a crypto ACL, although one is specified at the remote end. When I specify the following crypto ACL at the remote end:ip access-list ex...

hello. Can I find the type of chipset of the DSLAM from the output "show dsl int atm 0"?? Do you have some table where is the chipset types and the values from this output? I have the problem with DSL routers and I need to identify the DSLAM on the o...

i have isdn BRI WIC installed in 2801 router,i connect it to nt1 and dial,the router use only one B Channel,i want to configure it to use the 2B channels(128Kbps)

Hello All,we have a CISCO2811-V/K9and I.O.S version is 12.3(11)T5 and we installed an ADSL VIC card.Problem is unable to enter "vpdn enable" command,Router does not recognize the command.Please give me a solution. Thanks in AdvanceKranthi Kumar -Vive...

I have a PIX 506E firewall with VPN setup. I have a contractor who connects to our network (via VPN Client Version 4.6) and the problem is that even though the connection appears to have worked (they get an IP out of the designated pool) they have no...

frank-roy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My remote 2691 VPN router supports compression. All I need to do is define the transform set and append the "comp-izs" compression statement to this line.The other end of this IPSEC tunnel resides on my PIX 525. Does anyone know how to check to se...

jkrawczyk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do enable the 837 box to provide a dmz and use that interface for the IP of the dialer0 (ip unumbered)? then configure the other (ethernet0) interface with a private ip address for the internal network. Through the SDM web interface the dmz con...

joel-metz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting started on our asa install. I was hoping to get a generic config to look at. We have a dmz and a few front end web servers, no vpn. I am not familar with the new 7.0 version. Thanks for any assistance

bvalentz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem. I try connect Cisco 3620 and Linksys RV042 by site-to-site VPN and I can't establish 1 phase of ISAKMP. From "show log" I get erorr:%CRYPTO-4-IKMP_BAD_MESSAGE: IKE message from 83.17.159.254 failed its sanity check or is malformed...

i have isdn card in installed in the router ,how can i test that the card is operational ,but i don't have line or nt1

Hi,I want to create an L2TP VPDN, where an IOS router is the LAC, and a CVPN3K concentrator is the LNS.Unfortunatelly I cannot find any info on CCO, how to define where the CVPN should terminate the tunnel from (in IOS that would be : terminate-from ...

subaa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes