cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am working with Cisco PIX equipment for the first time and I am trying to figure out what is being allowed over one of the VPN tunnels which are being established on the PIX.I am interpreting what this PIX does by reading the running configur...

khuysmans by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure a VPN Pool for use when the local subnet uses a 10.x.x.x /8 scheme? I ask because I was under the impression you had to define a unique range that was of a similar "class" as your local subnet. With a 10.x /8, you would ...

mparella by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've a very strange problem with a vpn configuration.I can ping subnet 192.168.10.x from other easy vpn remote (pix501)From other pc software vpn client I can logon on VPN Server (PIX 515E) but can ping subnet 192.168.10.xCan you help me?Thank youP...

Runner973 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router 2821 with two Internet links over "one" ethernet port. For this, I configured the interface GigabitEthernet0/1 in two subinterfaces with Vlans (interface GigabitEthernet0/1.998 and interface GigabitEthernet0/1.999). Betwen the router ...

gustavo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 515e pix firewalls, one with FO license and one with UR. I am using the serial cable for failover. Everytime I enable failover on the primary I get the following message and it disables itself. "mate's license 2 contexts is not compatible ...

kfurbank1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Remote access VPN configuration has done in the 1841 ISR router. Users can able to connect and they are receiving the IP Address from the defined pool. After connecting they cannot able to access the remote desktops located at US office. If they r...

I have two locations that I need to connect using two pix firewalls. One location has a PIX515E [7.0(1)] and the other one has a PIX506E [6.3(5)]. I followed the Cisco examples to create a tunnel between the two sites but I'm unable to establish a ...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my customer is having around 200 sites connected to the MAIN OFFICE through MPLS. The provider is using 3550 in all their sites and the main office as well for the MPLS. Also the main office is secured only by the PIX 525UR with failover.Each site is...

I have tried everything (limited as it is) to be able to make a connection to an XP Pro system behind out router, as best as I can tell I have setup the firewall & NAT to pass TCP port 3389 to the XP system but i just can't get a connection. I can co...

thomaseby by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple IPSEC Tunnels between my PIX 515E and IOS Routers. One of them has an issue with the multiple networks behind the pix and is unable to access them. All the IOS router tunnels are Dynamic. The only router having issues is the one th...

I have 2 new Pix 501's. Can anyone tell me if you can have a site-to-site VPN running and access one of the PIX's via VPN Cisco Client Software at the same time?I am able to get the site-to-site tunnel working with the Cisco documentation about creat...

burtj by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up two facilities with the above PIX modells. The 515E has software version 7.01 (ASDM 5.02) - the 506E has (6.3/PDM) - I need to create a static VPN tunnel between the two external interfaces which have dynamically assigned IPs (from ...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: