cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup a new VPN group on a PIX running 6.2(2) code. I would like to use the "LOCAL" database for usernames for my VPN IDs/Passwords. When I enter the command: "crypto map outside_map client authentication LOCAL" ...I receive an erro...

pizzov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed a Pix 515e and can get to the internet but now Microsoft VPN connection hangs at "Verifying username and password". VPN traffic seems to be going out but it appears that the Pix is blocking it inbound. If I take out the Pix Microsoft VPN...

From what I understand, a PIX can either function as a VPN endpoint for IPsec tunnels, or allow IPsec traffic to pass through it to other endpoints behind it; my PIX is an endpoint, but there are some users who wish to use VPN Client to connect to ou...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 'inherited' a customer with a pix with a vpn group configured. Is there a way to display the password in clear text, we don't want to change it since we are not sure how many people use it?Many thanks,

I have ddns setup via http and was trying to switch to https, but I get the following....001503: *Feb 19 00:38:41.325 PCTime: HTTPDNSUPD: Sending request001504: *Feb 19 00:38:41.325 PCTime: Domain: query for members.dyndns.org type 1 to 167.206.251.5...

tebbens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a small VPN setup for a few remote users. They use Cisco VPN Client S/W ver 4.01 and the head end here is a PIX 501. The PIX also terminates one site2site VPN.We are looking to increase the number of remote users beyond the capabili...

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've downloaded the 4.8 version of the client and are working on customizing before rolling out to users. We've come up with two issues Logging on the client... We can set all of the levels to 3 and have logging enabled we still do not get any mess...

I am having an issue connecting a VPN to a Cisco concentrator from a router. Whenever I try and initiate the connection I get an unknown delete reason. Any help would be appreciated.log001106: *Feb 17 13:49:21.438 UTC: ISAKMP (0:268435463): received ...

I currently have our VPN 3005 working with WebVPN for our users. I was wondering if there is a way to config so they don't have to re-enter their user name and password every time they access a web site? It does this for file access, but not web ac...

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I will like to find out how to convert Async data to IP packets and then deliver the packets across my frame-relay WAN. Currently the AUX port of the 1841 router is connected to the remote end directly without going through any DCE device. The re...

jibin.tan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!I have to deal with an unstable CA so I would like to configure the VPN 3000 Concentrators to only optionally check the CRL so that clients are still able to connect if the CRL is not available. Something like the "crl optional" command in I...

szehnder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the cisco VPN client 4.6 to connect to my Cisco 837 however I cannot see the network connected to the ADSL router. I can ping and telnet to the internal interface and can ping my connected machine from the network on my ADSL router.Can any...

kobolos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:Lan to Lan between two devices. Speed test is almost 75% lower in L2L than "normal". Is there a way to speed up the Lan to Lan? Can you do MTUs on a group? I have seen it on the defautl interfaces, but this is it.Any help would be apprec...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOur remote access clients connect to our main location via a 3rd party MPLS solution and an IPSec VPN solution which we manage ourselves.MPLS clients use PSTN, IDSN and ADSL technologies to connect to the MPLS cloud whereas IPSec VPN clients connec...

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes