cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I tried to configure router 2801 to accept VPN Clients.I'm working with the following example:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_configuration_example09186a00801c4246.shtmlWhen I connect through VPN Client, the router g...

branko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it necessary to put a VPN 3000 server behind a firewall ? Are there any caveats when implementing lan-to-lan and client connections through a firewall to the VPN server?

HiWe have Cisco 1841 12.3(11) image w/WIC-2AMrouter# show modem 0/0Mdm Typ0/0 UnknModem 0/0 [line 2], Async0/0/0, TTY2SCM firmware P2109-V90Modem config: NoneGive above is an empty config but how come it's showing type unknown ?And pls suggest co...

I have a VPN 3020 concentrator. It crash, boot and not responding randomly. I can't identify the root cause, generally when I change filter o add rule to filter the problem appear.Also the system led change to amber and the CPU usage led indicator ar...

mmoranzo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am unable to connect ISDN users through access servers there is some problem amoung raduis, access server and billing machine so i felt i need to debug first on access server but when i am going to run debug command then i m getting no output, bel...

I would like to know whether a Cisco Router supports generating a CSR (Certificate Signing Request)?What Cisco IOS version started supporting this method for certificate enrollment?Is there a hardware platform limitation?Thanks..Fawad

Hi, I wish i will find a permanent solution for my issue which i face for last 8 months. I had purchased 5 Cisco 2801 routers to setup in our network which involves branch offices and the head office. The branch offices are in different cities. We pu...

basheerpt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure the Internet Router and ASA 5510 for VPN client access if the Router has only one public interface???1 . tunnel from VPN client to Internet Router ?? or (throw away my ASA5510 ??)2. tunnel from VPN client straight to ASA5510 or3. tun...

mcat84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We see a lot of session disconnects on our 3000, most of them just after one or two hours. The error message is allways the same in the logs : Peer Address Changed. But we also have this with pc's on the same network as the vpn server and then, there...

wholemans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Before version 7.0 when accessing hosts on a high security interface from hosts from a lower security interface, you had to specify a static (lower,higher) ipA ipA command, even if not NAT was involved.Is this still true for V7.0 when using the "no n...

Tunnel is active and a ping from the 871 lan to the 91 lan goes through the tunnel (the 91 receives the packets), but the 871 lan receives nothing (the 91 sends the packets through the tunnel)the 91 has three other good working tunnels with other rou...

Hi,we're using CISCO VPN Client to get access to our corporate network. With W2k everything works fine, the client we're using is 4.05. With Win XP the VPN terminates after app. 5 min, regardless I'm working with the VPN or not. I've updated to Clien...

RTM2005RW by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes