cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have upgrade my 515 pix from 6.3(4) to 7.0(4). I have configured frist,one l2l VPN with remote 501 pix(6.3),and then work well,after i have configured one vpn for remote access from host behind nat but doesen't work!Can we help me?TYFabio

sp2891311 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3000 which needs to be reconfigured but I am getting no output from the console port. Is there a way to set factory defaults without console access ?thanks

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering whether a Cisco801 router can accept an incoming ISDN call from a remote user with an ISDN connection at home. The user will use an ISDN modem to call in. I would like to provide an internet access to this user. Thanks in advance.HYW...

Hi, We have a PIX 525 FW is IOS Ver. 6.3. We are using a 172.x.x.x network in our LAN. We need to establish a VPN tunnel from our firewall to one of our clients firewall. Our client is ready to allow access to his network only if our private ip addre...

netadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have installed a Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server in out intranet (pure http access). The login to the Presentation Server over WebVPN is possible. But after starting an application, the java-ica-client stops with an http error 404:Forbidde...

hiblermar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody. I am a newbie at Cisco appliances and I am trying to configure our new PIX for Remote Vpn, smtp, and POP3 access. Could you spare a light on these? Here is the current configuration:Building configuration...: Saved:PIX Version 6.3(5)int...

I have a VPN Setup terminated on a Pix 515E on my side from a business partner. They Have an HPUX box that sends print jobs over the vpn to a server on my side using LPD. Seemingly at random, When the number of jobs gets heavy, the HPUX Box shuts dow...

rwtoole by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When users are having trouble connecting to our VPN gateways, as part of our troubleshooting process we have them change between IPsec over UDP and IPSec over TCP. We tell them to use which ever works without really understanding why one works over ...

Does anyone know if you can log taffic crossing a pix to pix ipsec vpn?The pix at one end is running 6.0 and 6.3 at the other.System Logging is enabledale and set at level 6 but I don't see anything for the vpn.

cmbutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need to setup a one-armed VPN concentrator, facing the internal LAN.I've configure all the necessary (disable the Public if) but still not working.Anyone can help on this??Thanks.

The VPN concentrator has numerous locations to apply ACLS: Interface, group, users, and WebVPN. I have a simple question that I could not resolve on CCO. If I have an ACL applied to a user does this override the ACL applied to the group the user re...

hillegas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes