cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

dear sir:i am using pix (525) with ios 6.1 , i configured vpn tunnel between it and another firewall and it work good , and i also configure it as client vpn server and it also work , but when configure Xauthentication (crypto map client authenticati...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesturday, my office changed ISP's for the office network. With both ISP's we have a static IP. After the change, I updated our Pix 501 with the new IP/Gateway/Netmask etc. Everything works with our new ISP (NAT, inbound and outbound rules) except fo...

Hi,We have a pix at our main site that is a central point for all site to site vpn's. there are currently about 25 site to stie VPN's working ok from this pix to cisco routers.we have added another cisco router to a new remote site and altered the pi...

I have a functioning IPSec tunnel between two pixes. One is a 525 running 6.3(4) of the code, the other is a 515E running 7.0. The tunnel comes up OK, but if it drops because of a lack of interesting traffic, the tunnel will not come back up UNLESS...

mrouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are License keys specific to the Software versions for PIX? orDo I have to have a license key which can be used in a particular software version for PIX

hithere is a pix in H.O 515E. clients are connecting through Cisco VPN client.in my branch office internet connection is through ADSL.from this site only one client can connect to the H.O . If one more client want to connect then he is not able to co...

Hi,diagram like thisR1-----------ISDN---------BRI-R2R1...........ISDN.........BRI.R3R1...........ISDN.........BRI.R4R1 has 3 PRIsI want to setup multilink interface plus the PRIs will dial out the ISDN if other primary link goes downwho has a configu...

The resouce says: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a0080094aad.shtml#topic9 states: "IP addresses in the pool of global addresses specified with the global command require reverse DNS entries to ensure that...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Iam using Cisco Pix 501. Whenever i use network commands it get some delay in response. For example if I connect to network drive using net use command i get 4/5 second delay then the commands executes. Or if i open my maped drived it get some delay ...

taha104 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:My client has 4 sites situated around an ISP MPLS cloud. All 4 CE routers connect to ISP PE equipment via different access circuits (See attached diagram).The central site has Cisco 2800 router with 10M LES circuit into MPLS cloud (FastEther...

IOS

I have some question about IOS.We are going to buy about 50 cisco 1841 routers for Bank Network.For these we are going to use IOS with IPsec feature.In your view which will be the best IOS? S184ASK9-12311T Cisco 1841 IOS ADVANCED SECURITY Is this IO...

ishwar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We hv a PIX 515E- firewall setup in active/failover mode.Pls refer attached diagram.We hv to use the proxy server which is placed in DMZ as gateway for Inside users browsing.In other words all the internal users will be pointing to the DMZ proxy s...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to do a password recovery on a PIX 506E for a new client. The old network admin left along with the password. I have the documentation on how to preform the recovery, however, it instructs you to download a .bin file based on which version (...

We have a Cisco 1720 and a PIX 501 behind that. It works great for me, but the other two users login and the client shows them connected, but they can't ping any IP's on the network. he only diffrence is they have 2 of the same tablet PC's and I ha...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: