cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello to all,Recently we have been given the "task" to deploy a VPN client on wireless tablet PCs located on our brach offices, so that wireless traffic destined to our internal corporate network could not be intercepted. Our offices are connected to...

I have a PIX-515E which was part of a failover setup. The primary unit was sold off and I am left with the PIX-515E which only boots up either in monitor mode or boots but advises that unit can only be used as secondary unit. In monitor mode I am u...

gary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get a Dell laptop running Windows XP Pro using a dialup connection and VPN Client 4.7 to connect to our PIX 515E. I keep getting an error msg that reads: "THE VIRTUAL ADAPTER WAS NOT RECOGNIZED BY THE OPERATING SYSTEM" from the vpn client ...

rpw5354 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a problem: I've a pix on a site and a linux machine on another site with openswan software. You can see the scenario very well in the picture supportotesi.altervista.org/final.gifI need to have both roadwarrior (cisco vpn client) and site-...

HelloI have problem like that:I hava two localozationA - central with PIX: IP LAN-A= 12.0.0.0/8 WAN IP Internet=11.0.0.2/8 DMZ=13.0.0.0/8 -server IP=13.0.0.2/8 B- Remote router 2600:Localization B IP LAN-B=10.0.0.0/8 IP WAN=11.0.0.1/8Vpn is working c...

I have a redundant firewall pair and want to make use of both paths. How can I succesfully load balance across 2 or more firewalls and still maintain symetry of traffic as to not break state tables. I am more familiar with Route switch than f/w. I k...

Does anyone have a successful configuration for a Pix 515E to a Pix 501. IPsec tunnel. I will be setting up the Pix 515e on a cable modem and the 501 will be remote on DSL. Please help I have been running into connection problems. Can it be done. ...

I am searching to find how to setup Client VPN access to my PIX. I have read a bunch of different VPN related posts but can't seem to quite find a reference that clearly points out the basics. What is the easiest way to configure VPN access for a h...

Hi , this is probably a dumb question but...Assuming an IPSEC tunnel is in place and working. The crypto access-list on PIX1allows 1 host access to a large network access-list crypto permit ip host 10.10.10.1 10.11.0.0 255.255.0.0 and PIX2 has the c...

I am in the process of getting things together to cut CDs for my remote users to upgrade their clients. I have a mix of NT and XP platforms and has been several years since a consistent across the board version was deployed. Last I read / researched ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm having trouble deploying a LAN-to-LAN VPN/IPSec tunnel between a VPN3005 (v4.7) and a CS1721 IOS router (v 12.3.7). I believe it is a design thing. Both VPN3005 and the CS1721 have several LANs on their local network. What i want to do is for ...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a request from a customer asking me to enable IPSec over TCP on port 443 to connect to the VPN concentrator using Cisco VPN client. The default port used is port 10000 for IPSec over TCP. Will there be any implications on using standard...