cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone:I deployed SSLVPN with asa5506, then I test it lots of time. It's very slowCould anyone tell me why I must spend 100 seconds in  Establishing VPN session... step,9:06:50 to 9:08:30, THX.Anyconnect Version 4.9.00086ASA5506 asa9-14-1-15

1.PNG
TianXia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one issue with VPN remote access using anyconnect.On our firewall already import certificate checking on interface outside and in DefautWEBVPNGroup.I exported this certificate and import in my computer, but when I access to VPN server, m...

Greysky by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AnyConnect license

Hi I have configured HA between two cisco firepower, one is active another one is passive, now I want to add remote sites VPN for 25 users, my question is, Shall I buy 25 license per each devices (active and standby) which means total 50 license, or ...

Hello Friends,I'm using firewall cisco ASA to deploy VPN remote access via any connect software.Normally, when use the command:enable outside At the moment, VPN client will access to IP public of interface outside. But If I want to client will access...

Greysky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This text is from the MS SSO / AC page - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/cisco-anyconnect In this section, you create a user called Britta Simon in Cisco AnyConnect. Work with Cisco AnyConnect support team to add the...

Hi, I have the following site to site VPN setup on our router. crypto map CMAP 10 ipsec-isakmpset peer 217.**.**.**set transform-set DHLset pfs group5match address 101crypto map CMAP 20 ipsec-isakmpset peer 51.**.***.***set transform-set Bridge-Allan...

ryan.neil by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been trying to get SSL VPN to work for multiple VRFs on a single router. I have created different contexts, mapped them with different virtual-template interfaces but AnyConnect keeps failing when trying to connect. Below is the SSL VPN rel...

Hello, I was wondering if Cisco AnyConnect VPN is able to work when another VPN (Nord for ex.) is operating on the laptop? Is it also able to catch that another VPN is used? Is it any different if the other VPN is on the router level?

rgdam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA has numerous site to site VPNs connected to it.  I am trying to log the connections made from the inside network to remote VPN site subnets.  ACLs, as typical are bypassed for site to site vpns, so creating ACLs with logging preference are not...

DIRC_TECH by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: