cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using different source-ip under two vpdn-groups, and try to open an L2TP tunnel from my XP to 1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.2:vpdn enable!vpdn-group 1accept-dialin protocol l2tp virtual-template 1 source-ip 1.1.1.1 no l2tp tunnel authentication!vpdn-gr...

imedina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I understand FWSM, PIX and ASA devices support IPSec tunnel for the management. I would like to understand the deployment scenarios. Under what circumstances one would use IPSec management tunnel instead of using SSH or SSL for configuration manag...

krishnas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deployed a VPN between a PIX and Concentrator. FOr Phase 1 the timeout is 86400 while for Phase 2 it is 600 seconds.This is due to the ISP link going down at nights and there is nobody to clear IPSec counters.If there is an application running...

hi,I have this client that has the a network 192.168.1.0 (internal) and we want to build a site-to-site tunnel but this network is already taken.so he's doing a nat to 192.168.100.0now on my end when I do a debug I see that we're getting blocked on p...

HiIs there any way to use a PIX 525 with OS 6.3.3 or later to PAT outbound traffic before it is encrypted in a site to site VPN tunnel. The PIX is our VPN endpoint and the remote end is a business partner. They have now told us that they will only ...

Dear Sir!Can you tell me, what is the maximum port capacity in:- Multilink PPP bundle ? (interface Multilink)and/or-Multilink FrameRelay bundle ? (interface MFR)I.e. how much links can I terminated with such access technologies?: 16/32/64/128...?If...

scytmax_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure a vpn between a cisco 2621 and a windows xp with dynamic ip address (adsl connection, so I could use the network from home.I would appreciate any documentation.Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 Sof...

muca by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a site to site VPN with two Cisco 836 routers to create LAN to LAN VPN access and to use the Internet for WWW traffic for both sites at the same time?I cannot find any config examples. Any help would be happily accepted.thanx...

dutchdude by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to pre-configure a Cisco VPN Client (For remote installations) while using Digital cetificate authentication.I created a cerificate by submitting a request to the CA (The request was generated by the VPN Client Cert Manager).However wh...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please , the interface cable of UBR7246 can send and receive multicast traffic ??Best regards.

This should be straightforward but I cannot see what is wrong. I have a router to 3005 IPSec tunnel. Phase 1 & 2 are up and passing traffic into the protected network behind the 3005 but the replies don't return.The Outside interface of the concentra...

ksheard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Concentrator is running 4.7. I login to the web vpn session. The SSL VPN Client installs. Message appears that says "Waiting while the SSL VPN connection is established" and thereafter another message appears that says "SSL VPN HTTP RESPONSE rece...

pavlosp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that for an ADSL connection a ppp username/password is required.For an SHDSL or G.SHDSL connection is a username/password needed?Where can i find adicional information about these protocols?

gsousa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes