cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,the IPSEC VPN tunnel is not able to form between 2 routers. I got the following message,anyone knows what's going on? thanks guys.*Jun 27 10:42:01.027 IN: ISAKMP (0:47): purging node -347822247*Jun 27 10:42:01.027 IN: ISAKMP (0:47): purging n...

jkh_tt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 501 Firewall and I need to configure it to allow access to users for Outlook Web Access 2000. The OWA works inside the firewall, but I don't get any connectivity from outside. I would like to know what configuration parameters I need ...

We're looking to implement a RAS dialin solution using a 1721 router, my question is....Do we need to secure the connections with a firewall, or is AAA and encryption enough.

coolpor2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problem to configure my VPN tunnel back to my PIX so I'm trying to use cisco VPN client 3.x through the 837 but I'm able to have only one PC at a time connecting through. Any suggestion how to allow multiple VPN client through.RegardsYves

syves by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the concentrator and/or ASA5500 series devices support password expiration and change via WebVPN and Active Directory integration for those users who are never in the office?Thanks!Stephen

sloeckle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to do both on this platform but S2S to a 515E gets rejected by the xauth request coming from the c837. Can't find a way to make Easy VPN server work without xauth. Each works independantly - What am I missing?

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 501 has a cute little light on the front panel that supposedly indicates when an ipsec tunnel is active. I'm running websense url-filtering from the 501 back to my headquarters site using a LAN-to-LAN tunnel between the 501 and my HQ 515, so ther...

Hi All,I have a T1 primary with a DSL backup.The DSL doesnt kickoff when the T1 goes down. Can anyone point me to a DSL configuration on 1700 series router.Does DSL run only on pppoe or on ethernet. I am using netopia DSL router as default gateway fo...

please help with the following config:access-list tomypeer extended permit ip x.x.x.x 255.255.255.240 host y.y.y.yis it the right syntax to allow access to subnet x.x.x.x ? thanks for help.

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain what this error means & how to fix it?“Received an invalid or malformed IKE packet: Message ID 0XB694BB6C” ISAKMP header invalidInvalid version 12.3 found(version number changes on some error messages. I can connect and establish ...

hgds by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running a hub-and-spoke IPSec/GRE tunnel based network using the same ISP at all locations for several years with no problem. I use 1721 routers at the remote offices and a PIX at the hub site. All traffic, including Internet browsing i...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone pls assist me with following ,i have Cisco 2620 Router with 8 port MCOM modem module. All 8 lines plugged into router have been tested and are working ,i did a debug on the modem modules and when you dial in you can see the Async int grab ...

ccotech00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes