cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using pix 501 establish vpn to pix506e.The problem is that the pix501 always disconnected, after reload its ok again, about a few minutes it disconnect again and need to reboot/reload in order to reconnect again. I replace the pix501 with the ...

Hi all,I have a Cisco 3000 set up with 5 clients connecting to my network using IP/Sec from charter cable modems. Everything has been working fine for about a year. I have just been presented with a problem I am hoping you can help me with.I have alw...

toddah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok,Dont know if this is the correct forum but I figured that it said VPN so here is where I'd put it.I have all of my users set up on Cisco's VPN client 4.0.3 and no one is having problems except one employee.They keep recieving:Secure VPN Connection...

claraview by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515 ipsec vpn using win2003 radius proxy. I'd like to implement the quarantine option to force clients to upgrade their AV before they get connected. Has anyone out there tried this? I'm fairly new to this and I can use all the help I...

r_lehr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have established a site to site VPN between two pix 515 firewalls. I am facing a letency problem sometimes via this connection. When I ping end to end, I get slow response some time. Is there any way to tackle this?

Hello Guys,I have installed NM-8AM card to my cisco 2651-XM router.But unfortunetly it is not detecting the above card.i have done show ver, show diag, sh line.In show diag it is saying that for slot 1 unknown port 1024.Waiting for your expert commen...

GreetingsI need to setup VPN on my 2811 router but I can not. I go to use the VPN section on the SDM and it states:IPSec/VPN unavailable.The IOS image in your router does not support the requested feature. To configure this feature, you need to go ...

I'm trying to configure STUN between two 7507 routers. Serial interface of each router is connecting to CNT box. I'm getting following errors.Router serial port I'm seeing carrier transitions error and on CNT that is connecting to serial port of rout...

mhanif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a visitor who needs to connect to their VPN from our site. I have a Cisco 1720 12.xIOS with NAT to the internet. I have added this to my access-listsaccess-list 101 permit tcp any eq 47 66.152.206.32 0.0.0.7andccess-list 101 permit tcp any eq ...

art661022 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having moved to Australia recently and brought my 677 with me, I find that Telstra only support 8/35 as PVC on the DSL link. Is there any way to persuade the 677 up there? I found a command along the lines of 'set base count' which possibly gets it t...

I'm trying to get Windows Messenger 5.0 or 5.1 working through an IPSec VPN from Cisco Secure client to a PIX, then to MS Live Communication Server using the SIP protocol. Sometimes it works, usually it doesn't. Sometimes I can log in but the clien...

danobrien by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: