cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have setup a test VPN tunnel group with SAML on AzureAD following this guide. https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/anyconnect-azure-ad-saml-sso/ta-p/3810013 In production I've got 2 different tunnel groups. How would I go about ...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,Is there a way to filter or block NHRP registration requests completely on a next-hop server? I know that's an odd question but there are good reasons to do this.I have already tried several things and none of it has worked. I would be really a...

I am using a Cisco ASA5540 firewall, and I would like to know which VPN solution would be the ideal choice for using RDP to remove into a Windows 2019 Server.  There are three different types under the VPN Wizard, in the ADSM, and I am not sure which...

beatinger by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have Cisco ASR 1004 with ios image (Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(3)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)) . Do can we implement IPsec VPN on this router ? it means : is it supported to doing that?...

Cisco AnyConnect kept getting a “ log in denied. Your environment does not meet the access criteria defined by your administrator” Windows 7 32 or 64 bitI will appreciate your assistance on this. Any info found on google.com doesn't help me. Please a...

I am trying to understand what is going on form the router output shown below. Which of the following public keys in the first router output is used to calculate the SECSH formated SSH host key (in red text) as show in the second router output?R1(con...

googleboy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we're currently deploying a VPN profile customized for a customer, but we are facing some issues there.The customer wants to have following behavior: 1) Seamless automatic VPN-connection at startup (always-on profile with machine-cert auth)2) Use...

Hi guys,I have a lab environment with a vASA 9.12 and Anyconnect VPN all set up to authenticate via a RADIUS server. I would like to assign a static IP and a /32 mask to a specific user via LDAP. I have the following set up:ASA: ldap attribute-map St...