cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a two part question and i would greatly appreciate any answers. I have an APC Symmetra on the internal network which has ip address 192.168.2.11. I have a of couple servers on the DMZ using ip address 10.0.0.5 and 10.0.0.6. I am trying to inst...

Greetings,I have installed VPN Client 4.0.2(D). Whenever I try to make a connection the PC reboots (XP SP2). Can anyone please suugest places I can look to overcome this problem?TIA

HiArt9999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am using a PIX and netscreen box to perform a VPN connection.when i perform a "show ipsec sa", i can see that the VPN was being established, but there was no traffic flow. I noticed that the receive error counter was increasing constantly.When i...

Guys, I am with problems to establish a tunnel vpn site-to-site between one router Cisco 3660 e one firewall checkpoint NG AI R55.In the SiteA is an environment with one router Cisco 3660 using the following configurations: crypto isakmp policy 1 has...

fjmendonca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planing to host Email Server on Dynamic IP, How can i allow internet access for local users, and host email server on the same ADSL link, We are using Cisco 1750 ADSL Bundel RouterNeed Help ASAPThanks in advancemanuuu

i believe that this is an easy question. i have a pix with multiple ipsec tunnels. whenever i attempt to work on one of the tunnels the pix hangs and i have to reboot. i believe there is a command but i can't remember it or find it, that turns off al...

pam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured a Cisco VPN Client (4.6.00) to connect to a Cisco PIX 515E [6.3(3)]. The VPN works great except when the VPN client is behind another PIX or a Cisco router. If the VPN client behind a PIX or a Cisco router I can make the initial co...

dpcma by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, we builded a pix site to site vpn. there is a ibm as400 printer to passed through vpn link. AS400 will queue the printer jobs can't send to printer at another vpn site. if we restared the printer and function will be fine. the tcp mss is 1380 b...

mishao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay before anyone comments (I know MS is an issue in itself).I am wondering if anyone else is seeing problems or hearing of problems. With the Cisco VPN client (Version 4.x) and the June Security Updates from Microsoft?I applied all the updates to ...

jnatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Some people tried to connect from our network to an other compagny. They use a Nortel VPN. I receive all the time this error on my Pix 6.3(2). portmap translation creation failed for protocol 50 src inside:192.168.24.138 dst outsideThanks

I currently have a PIX 515 that started having problems with vpn access about a week ago. Remote users can vpn in to the PIX but are unable to access the inside network. I have removed all the vpn configs and reinput them with no success. The PIX is ...

gbarden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN Concentrator 3060 and are trying to configure client-to-client traffic for one of our clients.The client has a 3002 VPN Hardware client on their network connected to our VPN Concentrator 3060. They want their software VPN clients conne...