cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have question related to configuration of D-channel(ISDN line PRI).I know that over one ISDN PRI line there is one D-channel (signalization ch.)So why I need configure interface dialer?Why I simply configure only interface serial1/0:15(PR...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I have something weird going on here that I can't track down. I am using a certificate to authorize a vpn client to my concentrator. If I am on the private side of the 3005. It will establish all day long.I dial to ISP and try to connect. I g...

I am using the cisco VPN client to connect to our network, which sits behind a 515E. The client gets authenticated and obtains an ip, but cannot ping or communicate with any of the hosts. The connection is being establish from a clients network whi...

i have two 1721s with ATM and BRI interfaces. The ATM interfaces connect via PPPoE to a DSL Provider. I am configuring a DDR backup link with my BRI interfaces using dialer profiles. I have been able to configure the dialer interfaces and bring up...

wpinberlin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to check the ADSL speed my router is running?Is there an IOS command to verify the speed clocked on the ATM interface?My ISP sell me a 4Mbps line but I can download at maximum 2Mbbs (verified using some internet tools).ThanksAndrea.

Hello, I have a log on the router that shows a problem in the tunnel;%CRYPTO-4-IKMP_PKT_OVERFLOW: ISAKMP message from Ip-adsress larger (-1553241989) than the UDP packet length (100)and Cisco stated that it may indicate a DoS attack , but I don't ...

Hi,I used to have a PIX to PIX VPN tunnel - When I set it up, it was quite straight forward with both PIXs having public Internet IPs.Due to a change at one site (they've run out of external IPs) I have to move my PIX behind their PIX which provides ...

jamescork by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hye all,Is there a way to do automated isdn testing. Basically our network consists of one central site with country wide branch sites which dial in to the central site when their primary link fails(L/Ls primary and ISDN as backup configured using f...

riz_432 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i can´t configure a fixed IP-Adress per Radius-Attribute (Framed IP). The PIX receive this Attribute, but use a dynamic address from local IP Pool. I want restict the Clent-Access to internal ressources. Radius Authentication works fine !thanks...

daulagiri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm facing a peculiar problem with ISDN on few of my 1700 series routers, I'm using ISDN with DDR as backup for the primary link. The problem is, ISDN doesn't trigger a call even when there is interesting traffic available. However when I debu...

Maybe someone can help me with the problem I'm having:I'm trying to establish IPv6 IPSec tunnels between two routers in a point-to-point configuration using IOS v 12.3(6), like in the below configuration. PC1------Router1-------Router2------PC2After ...

scikara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes