cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup a VPN between a Cisco 1720 and a Cisco 837 to allow remote sites to come in behind the corporate firewall complex to the DMZ using a generic internet connection. The problem I have beenfacing is that list 150 does not appear to b...

agarton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with PPTP on PIX515 with software 6.3.3 It is connected to Internet. The problem is that in some moment no PPTP sessions can be established. At this moment the following wtring is loggedFeb 02 2004 08:33:10: %PIX-7-710005: TCP req...

Hi all,We have a broadband ISP that assigns 10.15.0.0/16 to their clients. Our internal network also use that subnet at one of the remote sites. When I connect via the VPN client I am authenticated as per usual, but do not have access to any internal...

jacquesd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a central PIX515 with a number of PIX 501 at remote sites in a site-to-site VPN configuration. I have enabled logging on the cental PIX and one of the remote PIX to a syslog server. The syslog server is at the central site. The PIX515 is sendi...

lalsingh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote (501) to Host (525) I seem to have this finally configured and talking to each other however the connection is only established after an initial attempt from the remote. We can not get the two connected by initiating the tunnel from the HOST. ...

jcressman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Over the past week I have lost 1 client after another to the same error message:"remote connection terminated locally by peer. reason 403, ...."Tried reloading un/re-installing client, set up new connection on pix 506.any help would be great

Good eveningI've been trying to find an answer to my question in the Cisco documentation without much success. I've had good luck with the folks around here in the past so I figured I'd try again.I've got a Pix 506E running as a PPTP VPN server. Ev...

slohnes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can setup one vpn site to site tunnel from a pix 501 but when I go to set up another I get a message "Warning this crypto map is incomplete. I can reverse the order of the tunnels and the first one will work but the secound always fails. Please adv...

bobfinke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I've a problem configuring an shdsl on a router . the router has a serial interface which connects to the telecom's DCE. The telecom provided us with the pvc parameters and not the dlci . The problem is that when tried to use the commands to...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're doing a PIX to PIX VPN using 2 525s. The VPN is working, but we're seeing poor performance (only 2.4mbps) and what I believe are a significant number of errors. Also, I think that there may be a packet size problem as the largest packet that ...

I have configured a PIX 501 with IP address 192.168.64.252 in network extension mode to create a VPN to a VPN Concentrator 3020. I have two different subnets behind that firewall (192.168.64.0 and 192.168.67.0). Only the traffic from the subnet 192.1...

r.turmes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently changed our ISP, and have been assigned a new IP address range on the outside of our network. I have a Cisco 3030 concentrator that has 3 connections (public, private and external). I have configured the external port with the new ...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes