cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using a PDA with L2TP/IPSec to connect to a VPN 3005 Concentrator. Could anyone point us in the right direction regarding this error message?//--------------------------------------8405 09/14/2004 12:26:41.390 SEV=4 IKE/1 RPT=1 67.84.147.228 Grou...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On our ubr we use MPLS VPN technology. So our physical interface is devided in logical interfaces. In a vrf i would like to run OSPF. But i can't manage to get ospf running on a cable interface. sh ip ospf interface c3/0.2%OSPF: OSPF not enabled o...

schwermie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if it is legal for me to make a VPN tunnel from Denmark to France, using 3DES or AES encryption?The only thing I've been able to find on the subject, is this: http://www.tc-forum.org/topicus/ru10tech.htm se under "French Barriers to...

tekha by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I had implemented load balancing on VPN 3030. There had been some issues on this. Firstly, the secondary 3030 has more RAM (512) than the primary (128). The secondary was just purchased one month back with 512 M RAM and latest OS 4.1.7. 1) nor...

can you help me with understanding what are the tcp packet flags that the Cisco ios router consider as establish rule ?there are 6 flags you can add to access list definition - fin syn ack rst psh urg. which combination indicate an establish connecti...

asamra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have got a Pix 515e running 6.3.4 connecting to a Checkpoint NG firewall. The tunnel works fine for a period but then wa get the following errors in the isakmp log15:38:26.469 UTC Mon Mar 14 2005, peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, MALFORMED_PAYLOAD15:38:22...

matt-long by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Earlier today, while doing a few very basic configurations to an up and running 804, I suddenly received this console message: Note: IOS boot is disabled, router will boot to TinyROMupon reboot (not recommend for remotely administered routers).Now, ...

rlr685rlr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring a Cisco 3005 VPN concentrator for PPTP vpn for my users. The users are behind a Microsoft ISA 2000 firewall which is doing NAT overloading. The problem is only one user can connect the VPN box at a time. If the second user try to...

Hi tepetal,We have two routers currently running IRB via their serial line (there is actually another router in the middle to bridge). I am thinking of using ISDN to back up this line. However I understand that ISDN does not support IRB. Is it pos...

bsyoung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allis it possible to perform pbr with ipseci mean,i have some trafic from 2 networks (1 remote site)arriving in one ipsec tunnel i would like to send one source trafic to a next hop and the other srce to a different next hopa sample conf or a link...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problems connecting from one ISP becouse they assign IP addresses 10.28.xxx.16/18But the problem is that my VPN (PIX 525) assign an IP address 10.0.xx.2/8. I suppose the VPN should assign IP addresses 10.0.xx.2/32I have subnets on the inside i...

Hi all,I have a SSL VPN installation wherein the ssl vpn user cannot open two http resources simultaneously (say, webmail and a webpage from a server). I am using 4.1.5 version. Is there such a limitation with SSL vpn or am I making any mistake in my...