cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a central router E1 interface and connects to 04 x BRI interfaces remote router. Each BRI has the following numbers:Bri1/0 - 1111Bri1/1 - 2222Bri1/2 - 3333Bri1/3 - 4444For example, I noticed when 1 of the ISDN number 1111 is out of service, th...

roy-sam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Weird thing. I want to change the inside IP address from the default of 192.168.1.1 to 10.110.150.1 but everytime I try, I get this error:"Interface address is not on the same subnet as DHCP Pool"This PIX is not running DHCP, nor is it attached to a...

Resolved! VPN Client & CBAC

I'm using the Cisco VPN soft client behind a Cisco router running CBAC. What ports need to be open to allow the VPN client to operate correctly?I'm currently using:permit esp any anypermit udp any any eq isakmp

I have a cisco 831 router that I am trying to setup for connectivity to office from laptop running VPN client. I have the router config done and have succesfully connected to it from another network, but I am having issues. First, the ip addresses ...

hi,we have a soho with a linksys device with has a dynamic IP. VPN3005 is based at the hub site.I'ld like to be sure about VPN3005 config for a lan-to-lan connection: what is the @ip for the Peer field ? is 0.0.0.0 ok ?

itiec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Scenario:Site to Site VPN with Cisco 837 routers:Site A: Clients and PrintersSite B: Server and Print queuesSite A can communicate over the VPN using RDP to site B fine.Issue:Site B unable to send print jobs to printers on Site A. Also unable to t...

I am watching a strange phenomenon on my router here. Just for background, the router is a 7507 with RSP doing CEF (no dCEF or VIPs) running 12.1(21). It is used as a remote access server. It has an ISDN PRI card for dialup remote accesses, a coup...

I have a USR modem w/analog line connected to console port on Cisco 1721 or 2620XM router. Routers are running 12.3(12a) IP Plus images. Problem: I cannot connect to the modem when it's connected to the router. However, when the modem is disconnect...

We have several remote clients connecting to a 1720 router at our main site with the Cisco VPN Software Client. These remote clients are both being disconnected at random times.It would appear the disconnects are being caused by latency on the Inter...

nstahlman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, Need information on how to upgrade as5300 for the following... 1. adsl (user having adsl can connect) 2. quad E1 - more than 200 modem pool 3. ISDN connectivity is it possible to have as5800 to accept connections from adsl + dialu...

aaraaz747 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed the VAC on my PIX but i'm not sure if i need to do any configurations to make it work properly. Or is it just supposed to take over the vpn connections automatically after it's been installed. Could someone please help?Thanks,Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: