cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a 3005 concentrator for remote vpn tunnels and vpn client access. I have approx. 6 remote IPsec tunnels and also remote vpn client access configured on the current 3005. I had a 2nd 3005 running only 1 wireless connection that I ha...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am try to use site to site VPN through VPN concentrator 3030 at both side. Site A has a lan Ip address 192.168.1.x/24 and my side IP address is 172.16.1.x/24. Now when source packet from 192.168.1.x subnet come to my VPN, I want to NAT it to 1...

I hve a question about diaer load-threshold. I know if the command is issued using a 1 as the load all b channels are intitialized and do not flap aslong as there is interesting traffic. My question is what if the command is not issued at all What...

shaferr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX506. Using both Cisco VPN Client and Windows PPTP. Both were running just fine. Then all at once both connections failed. The Cisco VPN connects but has no internet connection available to the remote user, they can connect to other machi...

twaite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am establishing Site-to-Site VPN using PIX-515 (Corporate) and PIX-501 (Branch) through the internet. I have public addresses assigned on each end and private subnets behind. I can see that the tunnels have been established: ***********************...

Hello,I have a ISDN-Voip gateway, a 1760 (c1700-ipvoice-mz.123-12a.bin), and one sip server and a sip phone, all the call from the isdn are redirected to the sip server. I have 2 isdn bri lines.The problem is that from different origin of the call it...

cnicules by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I received a regular error message on my syslog.stile_check_flow_entry_change : no subblockI dont know what it is, searching google does not have any answer to this. Please helpThanksAnh Tran

anhtran81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a pix to pix VPN from NYC to Chiba Japan with no problems. I need to add a 2nd VPN from the same pix in NYC to a non pix VPN in Frankfurt Germany which is not working. I have ben provided with the following information from Germany:IKE:E...

monkp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 515e using 6.3 FOS and 100 vpn client configured.We would like to have indepth reports for the VPN users who now are autheticated by the pix in terms of time logged in and logged outIs it possible with present infrastructureIf not which...

Hi I have a vpn lan to land tunnel between PIX A and B, then I have vpn users connected to PIX A with the cisco VPN client, and whant them to be able to access the network behind pix B, I am not getting this to work, no traffic from the vpn users is ...

arnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site-to-site VPN between two Pix 501 to connect two offices. The customer at office one works via RDP-Session 4.0 with a Terminal-Server (Win NT) at office two. We changed the office-conntection from a dedicated line to a cisco VPN. Scince t...

marco01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: