cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello allI have purchased a SOHO96 from my ISP and have configured it fine, but i cannot activate the VPN component via the CRWS, is this possible. the error message that i receive is " this feature is not supported on your router" My IOS is (SOHO96...

itsaesma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have a problem about VPN connection between Checkpoint R55 and Cisco. Configuring an IPSEC Tunnel between a Cisco Router and NG is documented on Document ID 23784.But in this example, both networks inside gateways are private. Unfortunately, ...

moschino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found the document of configuration on the concentrator 3000 web page but the VPN tunnel does not establish.Getting the error messages :%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Informational mode failed with peer at x.x.x.x (concentrator)ISA...

cminard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,on a Macintosh powerbook machine I got some problems with using MS X.509 certificates.Although I could positive manually verify certificate chain the client states that it could not load private key:1 10:13:13.045 02/08/2005 Sev=Info/4 CERT...

aduerr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured VPN in my PIX515E. Everything is working fine. The only thing is that my VPN client can't reach the DMZ. Any suggestion? Thanks.Andrew

andrew.ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites connected through IPSec VPN tunnel. Each site's PIX has number of interfaces and the same VPN tunnel is used to allow network traffic between the different interfaces. This set up has been working just fine for an extended period of ...

o.goencz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got two pixes with a site-to-site shared secret ipsec vpn set up and working.I'm now adding a third site, and wished to create a second tunnel on each of the existing pixes to the third pix.I THINK it's just as easy as adding a new peer and acce...

Hello,We have a 3825 router at a remote facility with one Internet T-1 connected to it. The 3825 has multiple site-to-site vpn's running over the T-1, but now we also need to configure EasyVPN so that our Engineers can vpn into the remote site (to ma...

ldonovan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I want to have multiple remote peers to have ipsec tunnels to central site (one peer one tunnel), what device must I have on central site? Can I use 7200 router? PIX? Or concentrator?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a PIX 515 that has several working VPN Connections to it. We are trying to get a SonicWall to connect but we are having problems. However, I don't think that the problem has anything to do withthe SonicWall itself -- I don't think we're...

mklaphek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, flashed my 678, now only goes into RMON mode.Did the "es 6" and "rb", same thing.Tried to dump mem with "db fef80030", onlyshows "ff" for most of the dump. Any hope forthis? Is there a way to reflash from RMON mode?BTW: gettng this error mesage...

feanacar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes