cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Is there a command line available for 3000 concentrator so I can use to view the configuration like router? TIA-- Tho Tran --

ttran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to do a site-to-site VPN between a PIX 501 and a VPN Concentrator. PIX internal network is 192.168.1.0/24. Concentrator side is 10.0.0.0/8. Traffic coming from the PIX must be NATed to a different subnet(10.1.1.0/24) before it reaches th...

daniel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All:I recently saw a Nortel Contivity VPN in action. It comes with TunnelGuard software that requires an end-user to first have updated Antivirus Software, as well as updated AV definition files. Apparently that is Nortel proprietary software that ...

Hello,I have a customer that needs to have the ability for remote users to access the network as well as setup a site to site VPN. I have a configuration that is nearly complete however I'm only able to have one of the two setups active at any one g...

kbozung by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the minimum traffic which should be permitted to reach a VPN Cluster address (assuming this can be restricted through an upstream router or within a firewall ruleset) from the outside world?My understanding is that the VPN client will first c...

Guys, i have some strange problem and dont know how to deal with. Here is the situation.When I put WIC-1ADSL-DG into slot 1 in Cisco 1751-V router running IOS: c1700-sv8y7-mz.123-11.T2Router crashes outputing a message:*Mar 1 00:00:13.971: %DSLSAR-3...

george by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco VPN client workstation going thru a PIX to estabilish a connection on the Internet. The configurations are correct - I have bypassed the PIX (connected directly to the Internet) and all works good. However, when I put a PIX between the...

Hi Guys!My VPN Server is a PIX 6.3(4). It working properly, because the Cisco VPN software client can connect to the server from behind the firewall by using NAT-T.I want to use also a PIX (6.3) as a VPN Client from behind another firewall (also PIX ...

diank by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I currently am having an issue with my 3005. I am using NEM between 501s and the 3005 and I am unable to communicate from behind 501 to behind 501 (site to site). I am subneting a 24 bit network throughout each remote site (28bit per site), ...

alubenow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.I am working with a hub-and-spoke VPN environment using one PIX 515 and several PIX 501s. Each PIX 501 has an IPSec tunnel terminated at the 515. Additionally, the PIX 515 is in a statefail failover environment which works perfectly, exce...

pbohanno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! pix vpn ping issue

Hello,I got a pix 501 (6.3-4) over a lan and trying to use Cisco VPN Client (4.0.2-D) on a remote pc.I can open a vpn session.I can't ping from the remote pc to the lanI can ping from any station on the lan to the remote pcAfter I've made a ping from...

nrousseau by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! site to site vpn

Hi there,Can I establish site to site vpn tunnel using only 1 fixed public IP? For Example:My HQ Has 1 fixed public IP 218.xxx.xxx.161 (outside firewall address)My other branch using Dynamic Public IP.Can I do this with pix firewall and i have no ide...

Resolved! VPN 3030 IOS

Hi group,I have a small query. I have a VPN 3030 concentrator, which has 4.1.5 IOS installed in it. i dont have the 4.1.5 image right now with me, and neither is it available for download in cisco. I need this image for some other customer. Can I dow...

I have a config for vpn clients that works great, but it does have the split tunneling which is what most of my users need. However, I have a group of users that need to connect to the office and then their internet useage also needs to go OUT from ...

dianad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes