cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI am setting a pix site to site vpn for my customermy environment Internet ! ADSL Router ! PIX firewall ! Site to sit...

Hi there..just want to askI use vpn client to get connected to pix firewall but the problem is the vpn client always disconnected. What could be the problem, due to the internet connection?is this normal?we're using broadband connection.vpngroup ****...

Dear All.I need your help & advise.The situation is:1. I have Cisco 2651 witn installed NM-16AM v22. IOS - 12.3.8(T)3. RAM&Flash 64Mb-16Mb 4. Hardware was recognized.5. All client establishing connections.6. They are passing authentication on Radius ...

r.akbarov by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have IPSec 3 DES tunnel configured between cisco 1760 router and PIX 515e.IPSec tunnel is going down intermitently & its coming up only after clearing crypto isakmp & clear crypto sa at router side.do we need to configure somthing else at router a...

Hello,What would trigger this message to an ip address in the ip pool from any ip addr on the "inside" lan, other than no entry in the route tables? This happens when I ping any of the pool addrs.Thanks!

I'm trying to duplicate the configuration of an existing 1710 that has an IPSec tunnel to a PIX 535, over to a 1711; the only difference between them is the addressing of the two routers and their internal subnetworks.I've duplicated everything as cl...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under PPTP/L2TP in our Base Group, encryption is required, and 40bits AND 128bits are allowed. This doesn't work with Windows CE 4.21 (IPAQ HX4700). One or the other is OK, but both allowed doesn't work.Is the problem with Windows CE or with the VPN ...

patward by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a 3005 concentrator behind the FWSM, i was able to reach the the device by using the vpn client but just after i entered the the username and password the connection terminated right away..i had checked the FWSM logs and i found the f...

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've run through a search but was unable to find the answer to my problem.I installed Cisco VPN Client 3.6.4 on my lappie running XP SP2. However, after successful installation, I can't seem to be able to send any packets out of my network adapter...

frenzeus by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI installed my VPN Connection between PIX501 with IOS 6.3(1) and Cisco VPN Client 4.0.1...Everything goes will till I start connecting to my DBase server behind the PIX...I noticed that the connection slow down and I cannot run the application ...

m.hossein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use cisco vpn client connected to 2621 router with c2600-ik8s-mz.122-15.T9.bin.Each time vpn client get different ip address after connected to router. But my application need static assigned ip address.So how to do ?any comments is appreciated! th...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a site to site vpn using pix 501 ver 6.3 using IPSEC. I have configured the devices remotely using SSH. My question is this. Is there a way to test the vpn remotely? It seems as though since I am connected to the devices via SSH that...

brianj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes