cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure async callback on a 3640 (c3640-io3-mz.121-7.bin).DialIn works fine.This is the config for callback:username XXX callback-dialstring "" password XXXXXchat-script callback ABORT ERROR ABORT BUSY "" "ATZ" OK "ATDT \T" TIMEOUT6...

zirbo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configuredca identity myca 10.1.1.1:/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dllca configure myca ra 1 20 crloptionalon my PIX running sw 6.3.4.After enrolling certificate request I can seesh ca certRA Signature Certificate Status: Available Certificate Serial...

I have set up the following PIX to PIX VPN links:Site A and B both have a PIX with a VPN that terminates on the one PIX at site C.All 3 PIX's are running the same version 6.3(4), all are 525's with the same hardware specification and same BIOS. PIX A...

aacole by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made a identity certificate enrollment from a Cisco VPN3030concentrator, attached file vpn2-identity-20041104.txtCommon Name: xxxx.xx.xxx.xxOrganizational Unit: xxx-xxxxxOrganization: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxLocality: xxxxxxxxxxxxState/Province:C...

I'm experiencing an unusual VPN issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I've configured several router-to-PIX tunnels with a new configuration we have to use to meet a clients demands and some of the tunnels are working while others are not....

Hello,I have a a pix to pix vpn working great except when I try to connect with a vpdn client through pptp I cant communicate with anything from the client. When I remove the Pix to Pix VPN, I am able to access the network with the vpdn all day. Here...

Hello ,Can we configure VPN as the IPLC link backup ??.i.e if our IPLC link will goes down than the VPN tunnel will automatically setup ??If so Is it possible on the PIX & Router both ??Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Site-to-Site VPN

I have created a site to site GRE tunnel with a device sitting behind my PIX. I want to test to make sure the tunnel is up a working, so i am trying to ping to the other side, but am unsucsesful. Could the PIX be blocking the pings? Not really as ...

Hi i want to create site to site vpn connectioni have pix 515e with IOS 6.1(2) on one side and pix 515e with IOS 6.3(3) on other end , will i able to create vpn this these versions

Hi,I would like to know if it's possible that the vpn client send the user/password with which the user is logged in the pc but in a transparent way. After the user and password entered to dial, once stablished the connection, that the vpn client ini...

mguinea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have three Cisco 4500 and I want to setup them for DSL routing, so I'm looking for a Cisco IOS image, which supports PPPoE and vpdn.I couldn't find a image via the feature navigator,but I know, that the following image (or perhaps some other ver...

PLEASE HELP!! THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS>>i have a PIX 501 FIREWALL...all is well, working on this unit i need a total of 3 VPN Tunnels, 1 site to site and 2 remote sitetunnels...problem 1:Once the tunnels are created and established, the VPN DCHP gives...

whimpyred by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am using IPSec between 2 routers to secure a DSL connection between core and remtoe end. I have one MS 2K SP2 server at remote site and I have MS 2K server with Active Directory services running at core site. WAN DSL link provides sucessful conn...

sanjaykt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: