cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Please i want to configure UBR7114 to relay of dhcp request, and save configuration of CM in tftp server .At boot time, the boofile is loaded in CM from the tftp server .( the CMTS does'nt apply as tftp and dhcp server).The ip routing is enabl...

Hello,I'm configuring a Cisco 1712 as easy vpn server but something is wrong or missing. This is what I got so far, any idea what I'm missing ? !This is the running config of the router: 192.168.2.252 !------------------------------------------------...

c by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiHow can I check at CISCO 836 Router from CLI if VPN Compression is enabled or not ?Is it actually possible to use compression by VPN Tunnel at CISCO 836 Routers ?Do I get better performance to use some remote applications (citrix etc.) over VPN Tun...

piotrkrol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up four site to site VPN's for support companies and would like some assistance. I have got two 1760 with ADSL cards in, and a pix 515e with 6 FE ports, Each ADSL line has a single 'live address' provided from the ISP's. I would like to ...

andy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am working for an ISP , i have configured a cisco 7200 Router to terminate PPPoE tunnels(ADSL customers).i need to know how could i display the IP addresses assigned for DSL customers on my router( each VIRTUAL INTERFACE CLONED ON MY ROUTER ...

teltac by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know, which configuration I have to do to get this task:I have a Router with a Frame-relay link, and a internet link as backup with VPN.When the frame-relay goes down, my vpn is established and the traffic goes to this link.My ques...

rsoave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We are running a Cisco 7206VXR with IOS version 12.2(15)T10 as a L2TP LNS.Quite often our customers fail to connect and the RADIUS logs show Port-Error as the Terminate Cause:Acct-Terminate-Cause = Port-ErrorCisco's online documentation (and...

I have managed to get a pix 506 firewall (OS version 6.3(3))to communicate with an snmp monitor on the far side of a vpn tunnel. I would like to use snmp to monitor the state of the vpn tunnels on my pixes (even something as simple as "current state ...

mrouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers (2611 and 804) connected by ISDN line. Today for some reason, the ISDN line dropped off and it came back after a few minutes. However, only one B channel is up, and the other one is still down. Used "show isdn status" and found ...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good documnet that explains the best way to setup a site to site vpn and utilize the features of Windows domain controller. My VPN tunnels work fine but I am unable to log on to the DC. My networks are on two different subnets. I have re...

t.whiten by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have configured remote access VPN on 1721 router.I could connect to it from a cisco vpn client running on WIN XP Home machine but not from Win XP pro and win 2000 machines.I changed the IOS, but now cannot connect from any machines.I am att...

We have a Cisco 3640 with a MICA-6DM for our users to dial in remotely.It has been upgraded to run the 12.2(26) IOS.After 15 minutes or so the call just drops regradless of activity. All of the call timers are set for much longer than that.There hav...

fnbt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am moving 15 sites from frame to DSL - The vendor said "no problem". Explained that we have a number of support vendors, again "no problem". Now vendor states too complicated to support. Vendor cannot get known source IP's to remote computers throu...

lloyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes