cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone have an example of PAT using route-maps? I have set up 2 route-maps, one for the serial interface and one for the bri. I can get the bri to back up the serial line but when the serial line comes back up it won't re-learn its routes and th...

I have a WIC-1AM installed.When I do a 'show modem' I don't see a number for the modem, I guess because there is only one modem. If I want to clear the modem using 'clear modem' - so I use just 'clear modem' without the slot/port to clear it since it...

robphill by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 827->827 vpn, and have a couple of PATs that we want to restrict access to from certain IPs.Just wondering what is required in the ACL to allow the VPN to continue functioning?access-list 105 permit ahp host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx host yyy.y...

I have two 7206NPE-G1 as vpn gateway, I upgrade IOS version to 12.3(11)T, I want to use the new feature (IPsec stateful failover)in 12.3(11T),but it is not work very well! VPNA and VPNB up: I can't ping inside network from vpn client 3.x. ...

t-tst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At one of my sites, we set up a 501 with a DSL connection for guests to use to get internet access and VPN back to their office. Currently we have a pool of 5 static addresses. The global command on the outside implies the pool of IP's to be used. ...

scottosan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We have a 3620 router with 2 PRI Lines that acts as a dial-up server. When someone calls from a PSTN line everything is OK. When someone tries to connect via an ISDN line he manages to complete the authorization-authentication phase su...

xristinaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a PIX and connect to our company through cisco VPN client (remote-access-vpn). At the same time, we have site-to-site VPNs to other customers.(also on the outside interface). We also have router-to-router connections to other customers ...

afischer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the story. I try to create VPN-connection from behind our firewall (Checkpoint, NAT active, adressies 172.16.xxx.yyy) to customers PIX501 and from there local network with adresses 192.168.xxx.yyy. VPN client is configured to use IPSec over U...

connector by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am having difficulty in restricting traffic from a VPN client. The VPN gateway is an IOS router running 12.2(15)T When I apply "match address VPNcontrol" to the dynamic-map the tunnel fails to establish and debug states "Proxy Identities Not Su...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,has another done this set up before.router 2600 (aux) ----> modem --4 wire (lease line) ---->modem---> router 2600 (aux).kindly advise what is require to take note to set this up.i have followed thru the configuration provided from cisco website. ...

nyt88888 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a HP4150 PDA and need to access our corporate network with it over a VPN connection. From what I can see on the Cisco Website they point to using the Certicom Movian VPN Client. However it seems that as of 31st Oct. this client is no longer pr...

turnerj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to connect a remote site to our corporate network via easy vpn. Cant seem to get it working.Corporate network has a PIX 520 and the remote site has a PIX 501. The remote site is a small office with a cable modem and a linksys router (i cant re...