cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a cisco FTD in version 6.6 and it is being managed by FMC, I have problems with vpn pptp, after researching the cisco community and some documentation I created a flexconfig to activate the pptp inspect in ftd. After that it started to c...

Hi all, I have a case that requires setting up a VPN with a backup link for remote-office back to HQ.HQ will have two WAN links. 1 for primary and 1 for secondary.The remote office will only use the backup link when the primary link is not reachable....

owen2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,My Per-App VPN needs to support both IOS and Android devices.  Should i have it under two separate custom attributes as below?  anyconnect-custom-data perapp PerApp eJyrVnLOLE7Od84vqCzKTM8oUbJSgrMVNJI1FYwMDEwUwGoUgiuLS1Jzi3UUPPOS9ZR0lFxSyzKT...

Hi All,New to Cisco, but I have managed to setup a IPSEC VPN from a checkpoint appliance to a Cisco ISR 1100. I have a private network on both sides, I have really inconsistent ping results at best, and can't really communicate in between the 2 segme...

Capture.PNG
aastaguy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. I have an ASA setup with trustpoint that uses locally owned Microsoft CA Root and Identity Certs. Certs are used to authenticate Anyconnect clients. I need to migrate all my Anyconnect clients to a new Certificate Authority. So, we are going ...

Brian7406 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF over a DMVPN

Hey everyone,In this lab I'm trying to run OSPF over a DMVPN tunnel but the routers won't become neighbours. R1#sh ip ospf neighbor Neighbor ID Pri State Dead Time Address Interface 2.2.2.2 0 INIT/ - 0...

Hi everyone. I have a small issue with a customer. We just implemented a RA-VPN service using Anyconnect (version 4.8) and Firepower 2130/4110 (Version 6.6).  The problem is that the customer also have other Anyconnect version 4.5 on other sites. Is ...

cnegrete by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I have a Cisco Router 2821 (Cannot replace with ASA or anything else). I'm doing a project where I'm trying to set up a client-site VPN for remote access to just one server. The networking setup I have so far is the following: Server -> VPN Rout...

Currently the networking I'm on is using dynamic crypto maps to encrypt data going over an ISDN 30 link. We need to move away from this so I've configured up DMVPN with ipsec encryption. It looks like the DMVPN and encryption are working fine and I c...

BVC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes