cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI was trying to apply an access-list to a dynamic-map so that I could restric access from remote VPN users.access-list restrictvpn permit tcp x.x.x.x x.x.x.x host x.x.x.x eq xcrypto map dynamic-map mobile 5 match address restrictvpnThe VPN work...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 506 running v6.1(2) that I need to change the ISAKMP key on. When I input the new key it errors out telling me that a key already exists, but I can't find how to clear the existing key. Any suggestions appreciated. -- Pete

psnell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 1712 that i would like to settup with isdn backup and vpn to the main office. The routers outside interface is connected to the inside interface of a pix. Is it possible to configure the router with a vpn connection trough the pix, and c...

skycam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

remote router intermitantly gives the following errorMar 4 16:49:07.621 UTC: %C1700_EM-1-ERROR: packet-rx error: ESP authentication fail, id 44, pool offset 0 Mar 4 16:49:29.915 UTC: %C1700_EM-1-ERROR: packet-rx error: ESP authentication fail, id 1...

dandis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 3000 vpn concentrator can be configured for AUTHENTICATION against AD, secureID, radius, NT domain.The 3000 vpn concentrator can be configured for AUTHORIZATION against LDAP and radius.Questions:1. If I use ldap for AUTHORIZATION, don't I also ha...

I have setup at VPN with x-over cable b/w 1711's. From my laptop on one network when I ping the remote network router interface I get the "expired in Transit" msg. When I tracert I see the loop b/w the VPN peers. However, if I put another laptop in...

ortien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please, can you help me?I try to configure PIX firewall for remote VPN acess.Client is using Vodaphone 3G corporate card. My IOS version is 6.3, and I enable nat traversal(isakmp nat-traversal). But configuration is not working.It works if clie...

NUNSWOR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We hv implemented Dialup VPN on our PIX firewall for mobile users.We hv to give access to VPN users to restricted servers only.Problem we are facing once the VPN user connects to our Private Network i.e 172.29.29.X he gets only the allocated...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 515 v6.3(3) and I've vpngroup configured for the users to connect using the Cisco VPN client. Once the users are connected to the VPN, they are not able to access any subnet other than the locally connected subnet on ot the Inside int...

jins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Tandberg T1000 units integrated via Skinny with CCM 4.01sr2a on either side of a PIX running 6.3(2). Static NAT set up for the T1000 on the inside of the PIX. Call Setup and tear down works, audio works both ways, but we have one way video (...

We are attempting to upgrade our machines to version to version 3.64 of the VPN Client from an earlier version (sorry, I don't have the exact release, but I can get that if necessary).We have one machine that insists that we uninstall the previous ve...

I have two 3745 routers connected by a 512 Frame-Relay PVC.Each router has an Internet connection (Leased line at 256k).The default route is the Internet connection.Dymanic routing protocol over the Frame-Relay connection is EIGRP.What I want to achi...

Hi,I have two sites which are currently connected using point-to-point frame relay pvc. I want to encrypt only telnet traffic between the sites using 3des or des. What would be the best approach for this? Can anyone provide a sample configuration for...

andrew.ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We hv implemented Dialup VPN on our PIX firewall for mobile users.We hv to give access to VPN users to restricted servers only.Problem we are facing once the VPN user connects to our Private Network i.e 172.29.29.X he gets only the allocated...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a really stupid problem trying to get VPN client 4.0.3 working on my OS X.3 powerbook. My administrator has sent me a client certificate, which appears in his Windows interface as a client cert. However, when I import it into my VPN client...

mattbacon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes