cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an IPsec endpoint on a Cisco2600.With this router I have a dynamic routing process who inject a default route to another interface that interface who receive IPSec packets(I need this default route).Now I try to connect on this router with ...

When using VPN Client 4.0.3, can the web be accessed "around" the VPN tunnel via the same ethernet port, or does all web access have to go through the tunnel to my company's proxy server to go out to the web? I'm using DSL via a Linksys 4 port route...

zemplain1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has tried installing 2 different version of the Cisco VPN client and it seems to complete the install then immediately uninstalls. On a XP box with all service packs up to date. Not aware of any other vpn clients on machine o...

cuy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We experience a lot of problems with the Sign In on Windows Messenger over VPN between 2 PIX firewalls. Most of the time, several Sign In attempts are necessary, before we get connected. Once connected, everything works fine.Is there anything known a...

Hello,How can i hide a pc from internet when using a cisco vpn client to access a lan network over internet.The client access internet from RTC and then make a tunnel to the VPN gateway. I want to fully block internet access except the VPN.How can i ...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are planning to migrate from Checkpoint Firewall-1 to FWSM for one of our departments.. Checkpoint has a "client authentication" feature..Is there an equivalent or similar feature in FWSM ?Any help will be appreciated...Thank you..--osman

arslaner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now, I have got the following equipment:- VPN 3030- Firewalls x 2- Cisco ACS server (hold users profile)- ACE server (user authentication)The connection of those equipment will look like:Internet - FW - VPN 3030 - FW - ACS & ACE serversI'd like...

8kpan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured the Router and the CVPN 3005 with the procedure described in the doc Configuring the Cisco EZVPN Client with VPN 3000 Concentrator.But when I enter : crypto ipsec client ezvpn xauth on the router, and give the user / password, th...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having the folowing situation that I can not resolve.We established an IPSEC tunnel between a host behind a PIX 506E and a host behind a checkpoint firewall for FTP transfer. when the client behind the checkpoint tries to ftp files to the serv...

u.naranjo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Before an IPSec tunnel is established between the client and the concentrator, how are the user name and password being protected? Are they being sent in clear text?Please advise.

8kpan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes